Key Information at a Glance
* You can choose whether you study on Campus or in our Virtual Classroom in the 1st semester (Fall Intake).
Career Springboard MBA
Marketing and sales managers face an increasingly complex and interactive variety of tasks. The tasks include, for example, the development of the national or international brand and product strategies, and planning of target group-specific product and marketing concepts or the design of successful sales processes.
Have you already gained some work experience after completing your first degree and would you like to expand your knowledge in this field and your general management skills to reach the next level in your career?
Then our MBA with a major in International Marketing is the right choice for you. With an optimal mix of specific marketing knowledge and general management know-how, the MBA prepares you well for a career in marketing, sales, and brand building.
What You Will Learn From Us?
The MBA gives you expert and general management know-how and will help you develop your individual methodical skills:
- You will deepen your knowledge in the areas of business management and leadership through academic and practice-oriented modules.
- You will actively work on your soft skills such as communication skills and intercultural awareness.
- You deepen your expertise in marketing and sales-related issues – with a focus on international corporate governance.
- Using practice-oriented concepts, you acquire skills in the areas of planning, implementation, and control as well as international market launch and market development strategies.
- You also train soft skills such as communication and intercultural competence in addition to methodological skills.
Studying at the IUBH supports and challenges you. Here is what you need to become part of our university.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university (3-year programme or equivalent to 180 ECTS)
- A final grade of at least “Satisfactory” (Minimum grade point average equivalent of 3.0 according to the German grading system)
- At least 1 year of full-time professional and relevant experience after your Bachelor´s graduation (internships do not qualify)
- Proof of English proficiency: Academic IELTS 6.0 / TOEFL IBT 80 points / PTE 56 points (overall) / Duolingo 95 points / Cambridge Advanced or Proficiency
Just send us your application and our Admission team will guide you on your options.
What are my Prospects?
Experts with sound marketing and sales skills are in demand almost everywhere. After graduation, for example, you can work as a ...
Facts About the Degree Programme
Start Your Studies Online Now and don't Lose Time
Due to the current restrictions, start the first semester of the Master Business Administration: International Marketing via our Virtual Classroom.
The Virtual Classroom allows you to attend lectures via a live video stream. You will be able to interact with your fellow students and ask your lecturer any questions you might have. The curriculum and all learning materials for the course will be available entirely online.
Sounds Good? Secure Your Study Place!
Applications by September 30th, 2020 will receive a 2500 € Scholarship from IUBH!
Scholarships are limited, only available for the first 100 accepted applicants.