- Learn on the go with podcasts and eBooks
- Chat online and receive remote coaching
- Take exams in a more relaxed environment
- Don’t worry about visas, accommodation, or travel expenses
- Study alongside work and family commitments
- Demonstrate motivation and self-discipline to future employers
- Benefit from a more structured way to learn
- Head to the library or study rooms to concentrate
- Experience a new city and the German lifestyle
- Study and network with international students in person
- Take advantage of on-site facilities and dining options
- Join sports clubs and associations
Flex: The Best Of The Both Worlds
Online studies and campus learning both have benefits. If you can’t decide between the two or think you might change your mind later. You might want to spend one semester studying from home, and the next semester on a university campus. Well with us, you can do just that. IU is proud to offer you flexibility in your studies with our Flex study model. For programmes with this option, you can choose where you want to spend which semester and switch between online and campus studies. You simply need to let us know in advance. This approach sets us apart from our competitors and gives you the freedom to experience the best of both study worlds.
- All the benefits of both!
- Experience online learning and campus studies
- Study each semester where it makes the most sense to you
- Be home when you need
- Experience a new city and campus life when you can
To choose this option you will need to be eligible to study in Germany, so visa requirements may apply. Head to our Real Support page or chat to our team.