|CALL FOR ABSTRACT/PAPER|
|Conference Date:||4th October 2023|
|Abstract Submission Deadline:||1st September 2023|
|Conference Venue:||Hilton Singapore Orchard Hotel, Singapore|
|Conference Title:||Applied Research International Conference on Business and Humanities (ARICBH) 2023|
Publication Benefits to Attend ARICON Conferences (On-Campus or Online) - Publish in our partner international journals free-of-cost
Journal Title: Journal of Applied Learning & Teaching (JALT) ISSN: 2591-801X (SCOPUS Indexed)
Journal URL: https://journals.sfu.ca/jalt/index.php/jalt
INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF ACADEMIC RESEARCH IN BUSINESS, ARTS & SCIENCE (Multidisciplinary AUSTRIAN JOURNAL) www.ijarbas.com
COMMONWEALTH JOURNAL OF ACADEMIC RESEARCH ( Multidisciplinary AUSTRIAN JOURNAL) www.cjar.eu
EURO AFRO STUDIES JOURNAL (Multidisciplinary AUSTRIAN JOURNAL) www.easij.com
EURO GLOBAL CONTEMPORARY STUDIES JOURNAL www.egcsj.com
Video Conferencing Option (Only few spots available)
In order to restrain our participants from traveling during pandemic covid-19, we have introduced this new feature of video conferencing- A convenient way of sharing and discussing for those who can not travel to the conference destination
HOW IT WORKS:
- After abstract acceptance, send us your presentation slides (PPT).
- Download Zoom App (Mobile/Notepad/Tablet)
- Create (Sign-Up) a Zoom Account (www.zoom.us)
- We will send a meeting invite with an embedded video link. You can find the Meeting ID and Password.
- Verify your camera and audio input and network connectivity set up before joining the conference call and sharing your screen.
- You can leave the meeting whenever you want. Maximum Time Limit for Presentation: 10-15 Minutes
Who Should Attend?
LISD provides an opportunity for academics, practitioners, consultants, scholars, researchers and policy makers with different backgrounds and experience to present their papers in the conference and exchange and share their experiences, innovative ideas, research results, as well as discuss the practical challenges encountered and the solutions adopted.
Conference-committee highly encourage doctorate (PhD) and postgraduate students to present their research proposal or literature review or findings or issues in this conference with a very special registration fees.
Case studies, abstracts of research in progress, as well as full research papers will be considered for the conference program for presentation purposes. Listeners and keen learners are also welcomed in a specific category to attend the conference.
Authors who CANNOT travel to the conference destination for visa or other reasons may PARTICIPATE VIRTUALLY and these authors will have the same publication opportunities as the regular conference presenters.
Passionate about conducting excellent research conferences and keen on celebrating diversity, ARICON believes in filling the space between different cultures and ethnicities in order to let the world become one multi-cultural society in order to exchange and develop ideas that allow it to progress and function at its full potential. Hence, we ensure that our research conferences are conducted in various locations often deemed to be unconventional in order for your perspective to broaden and touch new horizons. However, we ensure that you experience no shortage of comfort during your stay with us and that you return with the wish to accompany us again.
ARICON editorial board consists of seasoned researchers from various parts of the world and from varied disciplines as Pure Sciences, Engineering, Information Technology, Social Sciences, Economics, Business and Management Sciences, Mass Communication etc. We are also partnered with internationally recognized journals with ISSN providing the opportunity to our conference participants to publish their work. Conference proceedings will also be published with ISBN. Supporting you to publish your research is also one of our priority.
The Conference seeks to achieve the following objectives:
- To facilitate discussion on business, education, and technology that will expedite global growth and economic recovery
- To establish networking ties between members of academia and industries
- To narrow the gap between academic and practical knowledge through international research
- To develop a series of focused research topics that will benefit the academic world
- To foster the application of methodological approaches in any environment
- Business & Management
- Law, Politics, and International Relations
- Ancient & Modern Literature & Languages
- Archeology, History & Human Geography
- Society & Culture
The conference registration fee includes
- Access to all scientific sessions at the conference
- Certificate of Participation/ Presentation
- Congress package and inserts
- The E-Abstract Book
- Coffee Breaks
- Session Moderator Role (On special request)
- Conference proceedings with ISBN code
- Participation in Breakout sessions
- Best Paper award
- Official Photograph
- Free Excursion
- On request meeting with the Conference Chair
- Abstract submission deadline: 1st September 2023
- Abstract feedback: within 7 working days
- Early bird registration deadline 31st July 2023
- Regular registration deadline: 5th September 2023
- Late registration deadline: 1st October 2023
- On-Spot Registration: 2nd October 2023
- Conference dates: 4th October 2023
- Full-paper submission (Optional): 2nd November 2023
- The proceedings will be published by 10th November 2023
- Journal Publication (Optional) 4 to 6 weeks
OPPORTUNITY TO WIN OXFORD AWARD in RESEARCH & INNOVATION
GUEST OF HONOR
Venue: Hilton Singapore Orchard Hotel, Singapore
- Present to an international audience, and receive a certificate of presentation
- Engage with audience members through Q&A sessions
- Get LIVE feedback from your peers in the audience and Conference-Chairperson
- Publish your Final Paper in the Conference Proceedings, indexed with an ISBN
- ARICON Conference Proceedings are registered by Nielsen, U.K and available at The British Library, U.K
- Have your paper listed, indexed, and searchable online in the Research Archive
- Have your name published in the Conference Programme as a presenter
- Share, comment, and discuss your presentation with peers from around the world
- Participate in plenary presentations and special sessions Zoom
- Breakout Room (Zoom) available for Panel Discussion
Why Does ARICON Offer Free Tours During Each Conference?
In an era of globalization and multicultural sensitivity, study abroad programs are mushrooming all over the academic world. They would grow even further if academics had more time and resources to visit worldwide destinations to prepare future study abroad programs for their students. Our conferences offer the perfect opportunity to blend in presentations with organized visits to locations that would make excellent venues for study abroad programs.
Andy Warhol’s traditional fifteen minutes of fame – on the podium – stretch into days of academic interaction and discovery. It defies logic to treat conference venues as isolated academic silos when they may also double up as potential venues for study abroad programs. As a result, we promote each conference as inseparable from its geographical location, history and culture. We work hard to find sponsors in each conference’s geographical area that offer generous hospitality and tourism packages in parallel with our conference presentations.
We make our attendees’ potential clear to our sponsors. Many graduate students and professors who attend academic conferences have a lifelong career in academia in front of them. As a result, each attendee has the potential to multiply the number of future visitors to a conference’s wider geographical area. “We have memories so that we might have roses in December,” wrote Scottish novelist James Barrie.
Without the opportunity to interact and share one’s research and ideas, what is the point of attending an academic conference? There is no shortage of academic papers on the internet and at the libraries within our universities. One doesn’t need a conference to access academic research. Printed academic papers allow the reader to digest carefully instead of chasing a speaker racing against the clock. To understand what a modern conference should be like, we invite you to attend an ARICON conference and experience.
Publication and Proceedings:
We are indexed in Neilsen’s U.K which provide access not only in the UK but also globally. Later we recommend full papers to our allied journals who possess a range of indexing including SCOPUS londoninstitutesd/lisd-conference-proceedings/. The publication of paper in journal is subject to the quality of paper and the double-blind review report by the journal/s.
Our Allied Journals are Indexed/Accessed in:
(i) SCOPUS(ii) Ulrich’s serials directory, (iii) Cabell’s directories of Educational Curriculum & Methods and Educational Psychology and Administration, (iv) Proquest, (v) ,EBSCO DataBase (vi) Genamics, (vii) the Excellence in Research for Australia (ERA 2012) list compiled by the Australian Research Council, and (viii) Google Scholar (ix) JSTORE (x) Re-PEc (xi) WorldCat (xii) Directory of Open Journals (DJOJ) (xiii) J-Gate etc.
INDEXING, ABSTRACTING, LISTING AGGREGATION AND SYNDICATING