ED-9: Train- The -Trainer (TTT)
Accredited by: LONDON INSTITUTE OF SKILLS DEVELOPMENT SIGNATURE PROGRAMME
|Course Dates||19th – 22nd February 2024|
|Early-Bird Course Fee||GBP 695|
|Regular Course Fee||GBP 795|
|LIVE Virtual Participation Early-Bird Registration||GBP 395|
|LIVE Virtual Participation Regular Registration:||GBP 495|
|Early-Bird Registration Deadline||1st December 2023|
|Regular Registration Deadline:||1st January 2024|
|Venue||University of Oxford, UK|
This 3 days Management Leadership Programme in Education Sector, is a LISD-CPD Certified Workshop to be conducted at one of the world reknown knowledge-hub- University of Oxford, U.K under the supervision of seasoned C-level top executives with global experience with MNCs.
On Completion of this Course
- You will be able to practice as a certified Management Leader in Education sector globally.
- You will receive a recognized certificate with LISD-CPD and Oxford verification code along with the programme lead’s signature.
- You or your employer will be able to VERIFY your participation by entering the certificate code to LISD portal https://londoninstitutesd.co.uk
- The worth of your CV must be enhanced.
- You will experience, an immaculate hands-on learning experience with the help of simulations, case studies, corporate examples, NLP techniques, and CBTs, executed by the seasoned course leaders (https://londoninstitutesd.co.uk/our-faculty/)
How to Book this Course
- Find the underneath criteria ‘Who Should Attend?’
- If you meet the criteria, click the button ‘Book this Course’
- Fill up the pop-up form with all your required details
- Proceed to the registration payment through our secured online payment system.
- On completion of this process, you will receive an automated email receipt.
- We will provide you with an official invite addressing the British High Commission in your country, so you would be eligible to apply for a U.K Standard Visitor VISA in order to attend the workshop (if required).
- It is significant to MUST follow all the legal requirements mentioned by UKVI toward your country.
- Our staff will be in contact, to guide you further through this registration only includes the
- 4 days participation
- Tuition fee
- Workshop stationery and material
- Lunches, tea, coffee, and snacks.
- Certificates and Endorsement
In case of group participation, we provide a group package as given by the end of this page to Group Package Highlights. In case of any further queries, you may contact us via email email@example.com OR Whatsapp (+44)7988700024, (+44)7468010510, (+44)7856988057
Who should attend?
- Faculty Heads/ Principals
- Heads of Department
- Course Coordinators
- Young trainers
- Fresh Graduates
- Keen learners to Target a Promising Position in a reputable organization
The main objective of this course is to equip each professional with
- The ability to achieve a high level of accomplishment as a training facilitator in both virtual and physical set-ups
- Real-time feedback on their choice of training tools and techniques based on their learning
- Hone each delegate with the most globally used tools in the current day and age to measure learning and employee performance
- The ability to design and include the right activities for specific participant groups, based on TNA findings
- Capability to rectify errors in present training models and to influence organizational adaptation to training positively
- Understanding of the pre-requisites of learning needs intervention
- Empowerment to utilise all accessible resources to develop performance tools
- The ability to identify stated and unstated gaps in learning and performance correctly and bridge them by noticing and using the most effective training module and methodology
- Comprehension of the potential and reach that training can achieve for any organization
- Tools to manage challenging situations in the classroom
- Ability to see how e-learning, virtual platforms, and other modern technology can be used to enhance every training interaction
LISD Train the Trainer Certification Course is a uniquely designed syllabus that has helped thousands of individuals worldwide to grow into great facilitators. The following modules when well-learnt become the apt platform for the budding trainer to attain success in leaps and bounds.
Unit 1: Training Design Models
- Introduction to globally recognized Training Models
- Centralized Training Design Model
- Functional Training Model
- Kirkpatrick Training Model
- Training Accountability through ROI
- Knowledge Assessment and Feedback
Unit 2: Identifying Learning Needs
- Know your Audience
- Types of Learners
- Define Training Objectives
- Tools to Collect Data
- Gain Stakeholder Approval
- Building a Training Design Sketch
Unit 3: Tools for Learning Analysis
- Introduction to Training Need Analysis (TNA)
- TNA Models
- TNA Technology
- How to use the best TNI methodology?
- What is the TNI checklist?
- Case study and discussion
Unit 4: Training Content
- Importance of Relevant Training Content
- Identifying the Best Learning Resources
- What is an icebreaker?
- Benefits of training energizers
- Determining Training Duration
- Training Approach Document
- Practice Activities and Feedback
Unit 5: Presentation Skills
- Key Aspects of a good presenter
- Positive Body Language
- Negative Body Language
- Making Verbiage Impactful
- Participant Assignment and Feedback
Unit 6: Facilitating Learning in a Physical Environment
- Planning the training Room Set-up
- Creative Facilitating Ideas
- Inbound and Outbound Training Benefits
- Case-Study and Discussion
- Assessments & Feedback
Unit 7: Facilitating Learning in a Virtual Environment
- Introduction to the Virtual Age
- Mindset of a Virtual Facilitator
- Understanding Virtual Training Benefits and Limitations
- Tools to enhance Virtual Learning
- Creating interactive Quizzes and Games
- Projects and Practice
Unit 8: Managing Challenges in Training
- Defining the scope of training challenges
- Identifying Difficult Participants
- Coaching & Feedback
- Testing and Assessments
- Summary & Close