ED. 3 Advanced Diploma In Contemporary Teaching & Learning Strategies
Accredited by: LONDON INSTITUTE OF SKILLS DEVELOPMENT SIGNATURE PROGRAMME
Who should attend?
- Keen learners, teachers, academic managers, school administrators, staff trainers
By the end of the course, delegates will be able to:
- Learn and recognize how effective communication with children and young people builds strong relationships and an effective learning environment
- Learn how to create, structure, and manage lesson plans based on learning objectives
- Learn the frameworks in place to link the school curriculum with the different ages and abilities of learners
- Learn how to support teachers in delivering the curriculum in an accessible way in accordance with other equal opportunities policies
- Learn about assessments – the process of designing assessments, techniques used, and importance for teachers; and monitoring pupil progress – the need for continued monitoring, supervising, support, and feedback
- Learn how to effectively take advantage of ICT to improve learning, and health and safety to consider when coming up with learning activities
- Learn the importance of the role parents and caregivers play in the social, emotional, and physical development of a child.
- Understand and appreciate the importance of this role in children and young people’s lives
- Learn and explore the fundamental elements influencing a child’s learning and development