ED. 10 Professional Award in Educational Leadership
Accredited by: LONDON INSTITUTE OF SKILLS DEVELOPMENT SIGNATURE PROGRAMME
Who should attend?
- School/College Owners, Principals, Heads, University Vice-chancellors, Deans, HoDs, academic managers, school administrators
By the end of the course, delegates will be able to:
- Understanding the idea of leadership in an academic context
- Relate the concept of leadership & teaching
- Leading Faculty; Leading Students
- Comprehend Educational Leadership
- Relate Theories with everyday practices
- Prepare when transitioning into a leadership position.
- Develop a CULTURE of PROGRESS
- Practice the ‘Strategic Approach’ and make a ‘Calculated Decision’