Basic English Communication
Accredited by: LONDON INSTITUTE OF SKILLS DEVELOPMENT
English is a universal language. If you want to learn the world you need to learn the English language. With technology, we can open ourselves to the world and the only way we can connect to the world is through the English language. If you like to progress in your career, you would have to learn English to expand your business or job prospects locally and overseas. If you are a student you would have to learn English for a brighter future. If you are a professional, you would have to learn English for the benefit of your career. Even if you are just a street walker, still you need to learn English to understand what’s going on in the world. No matter who you are? Learning English is very important.
Who should attend?
- Keen learners to Target a Promising Position in a reputable organization
By the end of the course delegates will be able to:
- Frame grammatically correct sentences in English.
- Fluently speak in English in Office
- Participate in Official meetings.
- Pronounce correctly
- Confidently appearing in professional interviews.
- Speak in Neutral Accent and also pick-up UK/US Accent
Module 1: Basics of communication
- Introduction to Communication
- Building Vocabulary
- Significance of Communication
Module 2: Improve English Speaking Skills
- Speaking tips
- Conversation improvement
- Extempore and Group discussion
Module 3: Business Correspondence
- Language Skills
- Business Chats
- Role Plays