|CALL FOR ABSTRACT/PAPER|
|Conference Date:||19th – 20th October 2023|
|Abstract Submission Deadline:||20th September 2023|
|Conference Venue:||University of Oxford, U.K|
|Conference Title:||Applied Research International Conference on Health & Medicine (ARICHM) 2023 Oxford, U.K|
Publication Benefits to Attend ARICON Conferences (On-Campus or Online) - Publish in our partner international journals free-of-cost
Journal Title: Journal of Applied Learning & Teaching (JALT) ISSN: 2591-801X (SCOPUS Indexed)
Journal URL: https://journals.sfu.ca/jalt/index.php/jalt
Journal Title: Green and Low-Carbon Economy (GLCE)
Journal URL: https://ojs.bonviewpress.com/index.php/GLCE/index
Journal Title: Health Professions Education and Research (HPER) (ISSN: 2789-8466)
Journal URL: https://www.hksmp.com/journals/hper
Journal Title: Progress in Energy & Fuels (ISSN(P): 2251-2640 [PEF]
Journal URL: https://www.ipindexing.com/journal-details/Progress-in-Energy-&-Fuels/1351
Journal of International Business and Management (JIBM) (Print ISSN: 2616-5163; Online ISSN: 2616-4655)
International Journal of Education and Knowledge Management (IJEKM) (Print ISSN: 2616-5198; Online ISSN: 2616-4698)
Linguistics and Literature Studies (Print ISSN: 2331-642X; Online ISSN:)
All abstracts will be published in the Conference Proceedings
About the Journal
Health professions education is one of the most fundamental concepts, not only covers all kinds of medical education but also throughout the whole range of education of medical students, residents, physicians, nurses, and any other kinds of healthcare workers. In the third medical education reform, there is a calling of interdisciplinary integration and collaboration in the current clinical progress. The purpose of Health Professions Education and Research (HPER) is promoting the communication and collaboration of healthcare related practitioners, teaching staff, management personnel, related technicians, and graduate students, promoting the development of China and the international health professions education, providing a research result for the majority of healthcare workers.
Video Conferencing Option (Only few spots available)
In order to restrain our participants from traveling during pandemic covid-19, we have introduced this new feature of video conferencing- A convenient way of sharing and discussing for those who can not travel to the conference destination
HOW IT WORKS:
- After abstract acceptance, send us your presentation slides (PPT).
- Download Zoom App (Mobile/Notepad/Tablet)
- Create (Sign-Up) a Zoom Account (www.zoom.us)
- We will send a meeting invite with an embedded video link. You can find the Meeting ID and Password.
- Verify your camera and audio input and network connectivity set up before joining the conference call and sharing your screen.
- You can leave the meeting whenever you want. Maximum Time Limit for Presentation: 10-15 Minutes
Who Should Attend?
LISD provides an opportunity for academics, practitioners, consultants, scholars, researchers and policy makers with different backgrounds and experience to present their papers in the conference and exchange and share their experiences, innovative ideas, research results, as well as discuss the practical challenges encountered and the solutions adopted.
Conference-committee highly encourage doctorate (PhD) and postgraduate students to present their research proposal or literature review or findings or issues in this conference with a very special registration fees.
Case studies, abstracts of research in progress, as well as full research papers will be considered for the conference program for presentation purposes. Listeners and keen learners are also welcomed in a specific category to attend the conference.
Authors who CANNOT travel to the conference destination for visa or other reasons may PARTICIPATE VIRTUALLY and these authors will have the same publication opportunities as the regular conference presenters.
Passionate about conducting excellent research conferences and keen on celebrating diversity, ARICON believes in filling the space between different cultures and ethnicities in order to let the world become one multi-cultural society in order to exchange and develop ideas that allow it to progress and function at its full potential. Hence, we ensure that our research conferences are conducted in various locations often deemed to be unconventional in order for your perspective to broaden and touch new horizons. However, we ensure that you experience no shortage of comfort during your stay with us and that you return with the wish to accompany us again.
ARICON editorial board consists of seasoned researchers from various parts of the world and from varied disciplines as Pure Sciences, Engineering, Information Technology, Social Sciences, Economics, Business and Management Sciences, Mass Communication etc. We are also partnered with internationally recognized journals with ISSN providing the opportunity to our conference participants to publish their work. Conference proceedings will also be published with ISBN. Supporting you to publish your research is also one of our priority.
The Conference seeks to achieve the following objectives:
- To facilitate discussion on business, education, and technology that will expedite global growth and economic recovery
- To establish networking ties between members of academia and industries
- To narrow the gap between academic and practical knowledge through international research
- To develop a series of focused research topics that will benefit the academic world
- To foster the application of methodological approaches in any environment
- Alternative Health
- Disability and Rehabilitation
- Family Medicine
- Food Safety
- Infectious diseases
- Medical ethics
- Medicine and Medical Science
- Nutrition and Dietetics
- Palliative Care
- Public Health
- Reproductive Medicine and Women’s Health Social Work
Day 1: Orientation, Constructive Talk over a cup of English Breakfast Tea and Cookies at New Bodleian Library Cafe
Excursion Oxford University Colleges, libraries, gardens Tour, University of Oxford – History of Science Museum – Visit
Timings: 09:00 a.m – 12:30 a.m
Day 2: Scientific Sessions, Presentations, Panel Discussion, Award distribution
Venue: St. Hilda’s River-side Campus, University of Oxford, U.K
Timings: 09:00 a.m – 05:00 p.m
City Sight Seeing - Hop-On, Hop-Off
- Explore the charming city of Oxford Hop on Hop Off
- With 1 route covering more than 20 stops, hop off at any of the stops and visit attractions of your choice
- Witness the majestic architecture of Oxford’s university buildings
- Don’t miss the unique combination of college, chapel, and a cathedral in one foundation at Christ Church
- Your ticket is valid for 24 or 48 hours with unlimited travel; hop on and off as much as you like
- Enjoy informative audio commentary in multiple languages and know more about Oxford
Conference Registration Fee Includes:
- Access to all scientific sessions at the conference
- Certificate of Participation/ Presentation
- Congress package and inserts
- The E-Abstract Book
- Coffee Breaks
- Session Moderator Role (On special request)
- Conference proceedings with ISBN
- Participation in Breakout sessions
- Best Paper award
- Official Photographs
- Nomination for OXFORD Awards – Research & Innovation, U.K
- OXFORD Awards will be organized in December 2023 at the University of Oxford, U.K
Virtual participant registration fee includes
- The e-book of abstracts with the scientific program of the conferences
- The e-book of full-text proceedings with ISBN number
- Certificate of Participation/Presentation
- Opportunity to publish in allied SCOPUS JOURNALS
- Live Or Recorded
- Technical support
- Abstract submission deadline: 20th September 2023
- Abstract feedback: within 7 working days
- Early bird registration deadline 1st September 2023
- Regular registration deadline: 20th September 2023
- Late registration deadline: 15th October 2023
- On-Spot Registration: 19th October 2023
- Conference dates: 19th – 20th October 2023
- Full-paper submission (Optional): 15th November 2023
- The proceedings will be published by 20th November 2023
- Journal Publication (Optional) 4 to 6 weeks
GUEST OF HONOR
GUEST OF HONOR
The University of Oxford has thirty-nine colleges (including Parks College, established on 7 May 2019) and six permanent private halls (PPHs) of religious foundation. Colleges and PPHs are autonomous self-governing corporations within the university, and all teaching staff and students studying for a degree at the university must belong to one of the colleges or PPHs. These colleges are not only houses of residence, but have substantial responsibility for teaching undergraduate students. Generally tutorials (one of the main methods of teaching in Oxford) and classes are the responsibility of colleges, while lectures, examinations, laboratories, and the central library are run by the university. Most colleges take both graduates and undergraduates, but several are for graduates only.
Venue: University of Oxford, U.K
Why Does ARICON Offer Free Tours During Each Conference?
In an era of globalization and multicultural sensitivity, study abroad programs are mushrooming all over the academic world. They would grow even further if academics had more time and resources to visit worldwide destinations to prepare future study abroad programs for their students. Our conferences offer the perfect opportunity to blend in presentations with organized visits to locations that would make excellent venues for study abroad programs.
Andy Warhol’s traditional fifteen minutes of fame – on the podium – stretch into days of academic interaction and discovery. It defies logic to treat conference venues as isolated academic silos when they may also double up as potential venues for study abroad programs. As a result, we promote each conference as inseparable from its geographical location, history and culture. We work hard to find sponsors in each conference’s geographical area that offer generous hospitality and tourism packages in parallel with our conference presentations.
We make our attendees’ potential clear to our sponsors. Many graduate students and professors who attend academic conferences have a lifelong career in academia in front of them. As a result, each attendee has the potential to multiply the number of future visitors to a conference’s wider geographical area. “We have memories so that we might have roses in December,” wrote Scottish novelist James Barrie.
Without the opportunity to interact and share one’s research and ideas, what is the point of attending an academic conference? There is no shortage of academic papers on the internet and at the libraries within our universities. One doesn’t need a conference to access academic research. Printed academic papers allow the reader to digest carefully instead of chasing a speaker racing against the clock. To understand what a modern conference should be like, we invite you to attend an ARICON conference and experience.
Publication and Proceedings:
We are indexed in Neilsen’s U.K which provide access not only in the UK but also globally. Later we recommend full papers to our allied journals who possess a range of indexing including SCOPUS londoninstitutesd/lisd-conference-proceedings/. The publication of paper in journal is subject to the quality of paper and the double-blind review report by the journal/s.
Our Allied Journals are Indexed/Accessed in:
(i) SCOPUS(ii) Ulrich’s serials directory, (iii) Cabell’s directories of Educational Curriculum & Methods and Educational Psychology and Administration, (iv) Proquest, (v) ,EBSCO DataBase (vi) Genamics, (vii) the Excellence in Research for Australia (ERA 2012) list compiled by the Australian Research Council, and (viii) Google Scholar (ix) JSTORE (x) Re-PEc (xi) WorldCat (xii) Directory of Open Journals (DJOJ) (xiii) J-Gate etc.
INDEXING, ABSTRACTING, LISTING AGGREGATION AND SYNDICATING