VISA Support Letter

A Letter of Invitation is a proof that your paper submission and registration application are accepted by the conference committee board. It will be stated in English and may help with your visa application. However, it does not guarantee you a visa. Invitation letters will only be issued once your registration and payment have been completed. Invitation letters will be sent by e-mail. In order to request an invitation letter, just e-mail us with the following data:

  • Payment Proof (You have downloaded from online registration system)
  • Passport size photo
  • Passport Scan Copy

For those who require a visa, please note that the Organizing Committee has no control over the visa application process, or the decision of the visa adjudicator in the embassy or consulate. The conference cannot be responsible for actual visa issuances. The process length varies from individual to individual, you are strongly advised to start your application as soon as you can. Do follow the visa requirements and provide the documents as per your country and visiting country’s laws. Should your application be denied, we cannot change the decision of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, nor will we engage in discussion or correspondence with the MOFA or the Embassy on behalf of the applicant.

Transferring of the registration is based on the discretion of the management. Where the registrant is unable to attend and is not in a position to transfer his/her place to another person or to another event, then the following refund arrangement applies:

Registrations canceled as a result of a paper not being accepted are eligible for an 80% refund of the registration fees paid. The remaining 20% of the fee contributes to administrative costs incurred.

Registrations canceled more than 60 days before the events are eligible for an 80% refund of the registration fees paid.

Registrations canceled less than 60 days, but more than 30 days before the event, are eligible for a 50% refund of the registration fees paid.

Registrations canceled less than 30 days before the event will not eligible for a refund.

(In case of change of conference dates because of any inevitable reason, the above mentioned conditions are applicable to the first announced dates only)

Failure to register after receiving a paper acceptance following the review process will incur a £50 review fee.

Registrations canceled more than 10 working days before the event are eligible for a refund of the registration fees paid less a £50 administration charge.

No refunds are available for cancellations made within 10 working days of the event.

No Reimbursement is possible once we issue the VISA SUPPORT LETTER to the registered participant.

Cancellations from authors due to rejection of visa will be eligible for a refund of registrations fees paid with applicable excess of £200 (exceptions include, but are not limited to, Early Bird Student Registration which is not eligible for a refund due to visa rejection), which covers the costs associated with processing the paper. So if the registrant has paid £300 for the conference, they will be refunded £100 and will also be given the opportunity to present their paper virtually for the conference (video calling or pre-recorded video); the paper will also still be published in the conference proceedings (the registrant will receive an electronic copy of the proceedings). In order to apply for the refund of registration fees, the registrant will need to provide proof of visa rejection. The registration fees are non-transferable unless management deems it suitable. The management reserves the right to reevaluate this policy at any given time.

The management reserves the right for the application and non-application of this policy.