Supply Chain Management
This course is part of London Institute’s Online MBA
Accredited by: LONDON INSTITUTE OF SKILLS DEVELOPMENT
Who should attend?
- Keen learners to Target a Promising Position in a reputable organization
- Who wants to grow their career in the minimal time
Our Supply Chain Management program will prepare you to:
- Understand fundamental supply chain management concepts.
- Apply knowledge to evaluate and manage an effective supply chain.
- Understand the role of logistics as it relates to purchasing, manufacturing, transportation, warehousing, inventory, planning demand and Customer management.
- How to align the management of a supply chain with corporate goals and strategies.
- Analyze and improve supply chain processes.
- Overview of SCM
- Purchase Management
- SCM & manufacturing Industry
- Inventory Management
- Planning Demand & Supply
- Warehouse Management
- Transportation Management
- Customer Management