Accredited by: LONDON INSTITUTE OF SKILLS DEVELOPMENT
English is a universal language. If you want to learn the world you need to learn the English language. With IT, we can open ourselves to the world and the only way we can connect to the world is through the English language. If you are a business man you would have to learn English to expand your business to overseas. If you are a student you would have to learn English for a brighter future. If you are a professional, you would have to learn English for the benefit of your career. Even if you are just a street walker, still you need to learn English to understand what’s going on in the world. No matter who you are? Learning English is very important. The format of the class would include theory classes on etiquette and manners, grammar & vocabulary. Conversation classes for building fluency! Group discussion classes including debates, thought processing, and language check etc.
Who should attend?
- Keen learners to Target a Promising Position in a reputable organization
By the end of the course delegates will be able to:
- Frame grammatically correct sentences in English.
- Fluently speak in English in daily use
- Participate in Group Discussions and meetings.
- Able to present your thought’s more effectively.
- Present yourself more confidently in personal interviews.
- Speak in Neutral Accent and also pick-up UK/US Accent
Module 1: Conversation in English
- To improve communicative competence of the students
- To enable the students to converse in their life situations
- To train the students to use English for the practical purposes.
Sub-Module 1A) Patterns
- Introducing Oneself
- Making Request
- Expressing Gratitude
- Complimenting and Congratulating
- Expressing Sympathy
- Asking for Information
- Seeking Permission
- Complaining and Expressing Regret
Sub-Module B) Using English in Real Life Situation
- At the Bank/ post office/ College office
- At the Green Grocer
- At the Temple
- At the College Canteen or Restaurant
- At the Police station
- At the Railway Station/ Bus Station
- At the Medical Shop
- At the Library
- Booking a Room in a Hotel
- At the Travel Agency
Module 2: Basic English Grammar
- To acquaint learner with the modern English Usage
- To take remedial steps to correct the errors that enter the learner’s Language System while learning English as a foreign language.
- To make them aware of the peculiarities of English language.
- Parts of speech and their uses
- Word formation
- Tenses and their Uses
- Articles and their uses
- Types of sentences and sentence patterns
- Synonyms and their uses
- Antonyms and their uses