This course is part of London Institute’s Online MBA
Accredited by: LONDON INSTITUTE OF SKILLS DEVELOPMENT-CPD, U.K
Who should attend?
- Keen learners to Target a Promising Position in a reputable organization
- Who wants to grow their career in the minimal time
- Professionals at all levels in an organization, across all disciplines. It may be of particular interest to those in leadership or managerial roles – looking to improve business processes by managing organizational behavior.
Our Organisational Behavior programme will prepare:
- Students will be able to comprehend the organizational behavior, environment, constraints, and challenges of the dynamic business world.
- The student has grasped the analytical way of decision making through the case studies approach, pertaining to different management issues. Now they can efficiently and effectively demonstrate conceptual, analytical, human, and interpersonal skills. To learn to describe, understand, predict and control human behavior.
- Through practical application of the concepts in the shape of a project report regarding identifying the key factors for successful organizations in the local business environment. Students will select the companies from the Pakistan industry and analysis their organizational behavior practices in each department.
- Students can theoretically and practically understand the different dimensions of Organization: structure and design, Organizational culture, Organizational change and development, Foundations of individual behavior, Behavior modification, Socialization and mentoring, Workgroup behavior, Organizational conflicts management.