ML. 2 Effective Communication and Presentation Skills
Accredited by: LONDON INSTITUTE OF SKILLS DEVELOPMENT SIGNATURE PROGRAMME
This practical course has been designed to help participants become more confident and self-assured when communicating in the workplace and delivering presentations to both small and large audiences. The training offers multiple opportunities for participants to learn not just the theory of successful communication and presentations, but also to put it into practice through various exercises and role-plays.
Alongside modules on presentation skills and body language, delegates can enjoy learning how areas such as Neuro-linguistic Programming (NLP), verbal / written communication skills, and emotional intelligence can help them to deliver their future presentations and messages with impact, purpose and passion. By the end of the programme, each participant will come away with new skills that can be implemented on return to the workplace.
|Subject:||Effective Communication & Presentation Skills|
Who should attend?
- Managers who would like to be an LISD Certified Management Leaders
- Heads of Department
- Senior Managers
- Fresh Graduates
- MBA students
- Keen learners to Target a Promising Position in a reputable organization
By the end of the course delegates will be able to:
- Increase the impact of verbal communication in multiple and complex situations
- Give powerful, memorable and winning presentations in meetings, conferences and at pitch presentations
- Write effectively and productively with impact
- Apply NLP™ and Emotional Intelligence to self-development
Verbal Communication Skills
- Structure simple messages using appropriate language and delivery
- Listen attentively to ensure mutual understanding
- Generate productive and open discussions to solve problems
- Overcome the barriers to effective verbal communication
- Research the people in the audience and their objectives
- Approach, structure, content and methods to meet audience requirements
- Anticipate, prepare and practise answers to difficult questions and awkward questioners
- Overcome nerves, project your voice powerfully and keep audience attention
Written Communication Skills
- Win and keep readers’ attention
- Understand how people read and absorb written information
- Plan appropriate approach, structure, content, vocabulary and visuals
- Principles applied, including to reports, pitches, tenders, e-mails, websites, social media
Introduction to Neuro-Linguistic Programming
- What is Neuro-Linguistic Programming™ (NLP™)?
- How does NLP™ work?
- NLP™ for self-management and self-development
- Application of NLP™ to enhance performance of organisation, teams and individuals
Emotional Intelligence and Body Language
- Key principles, qualities and skills of Emotional Intelligence
- Application of EI to develop self, teams, individuals and respond to situations
- Sending the right messages through your non-verbal communication
- Interpreting the signals and gestures of body language of others