Masters in Business Administration
Duration: 1 Year
Qualities of effective leadership
Learners will explore the making and developing of powerful leaders.
Developing interpersonal skills
Connecting and bonding with people within the commercial sectors is extremely important for good business. This module trains learners in skills to improve and enhance communication techniques to create strong bonds.
Motivating and influencing people
Inspiring people to create a unity of direction within the business.
Doing the right things in the right way at the right time. Learners will look at the process of making a good decision.
Creativity and problem solving
Do problems pose a threat or are they an opportunity to improve? Here, learners will figure out how to turn a problem into an advantage.
Studying and using management theories
There are many theories concerned with management and the various models developed from these theories. This module looks over these theories with real-life examples.
The external operating environment of business
Planning for influences on the business outside your control.
Culture and ethics
Culture and ethics involved in the business world today.
Governance and directorships
Structuring and controlling a business the professional way.
Analyzing the competition
What are my competitors doing, how are they doing it, why are they doing it? Reviewing and analyzing competitor actions to enhance managerial roles.
Creating an effective and successful market presence. Looking at the development of marketing strategies to create successful marketing campaigns.
Learners will grasp the key elements of successful selling.
Understanding and using effective electronic messages to the market.
Customers and their needs
Ensuring that your customers are recognized and valued.
Strategic human resource management
Human Resource Management must play a central role in the strategy of any organization. It is concerned with people as an asset of the business.
Recruiting and CPD
Getting the best people. Developing the best people. Keeping the best people.
Measuring and rewarding performance
Knowing and measuring how your people are performing.
Interpreting business accounts
Using and understanding the litmus tests of business health.
Tools of financial analysis
Resources, tools, and techniques to keep a finger on the pulse of the business.
Managing cash and working capital
Cash, cash flow, and working capital. The lifeblood of business.
Exercises in quantitative techniques
How to use and understand key figures.
Impact of technology on business
Analyze and exploit the role of e-business within the business sector.
Innovation and R&D
Creating commercial advantage from innovation and research.
Implementing and managing quality systems
The right first time, right every time. The place of quality in business strategy.
Strategic planning tools
Resources, tools, and ideas to help create an effective business strategy.
Strategic and systems management
Options for strategic direction. Making the right choices for your business.
The business plan
Creating a plan that targets the stated aims and objectives of a business.
Developing high-performance teams
Cohesion and teamwork that enhances business performance.
Getting things done. Using the right tools to run projects.
Strategies for growth
This module explores the different ideas of growth and the various tools, measures, and controls at a manager’s disposal in planning for growth.
The programme is available in THREE modes of learning as:
- Split Degree (at LISD Int. Learning Centre): 9 Months in LISD Centre + 3-6 Months in the UK University
- Blended Learning: 9 Months Online through LISD Study Portal + 3-6 Months in the UK University
- 100% Online Learning: Complete 1 year programme through LISD Study Portal
- All course material, including online modules and written assignments
- Personal tutor support with 1-2-1 Skype/ In-person sessions
- Dedicated student support
- Access to an online social learning forum
- Assignment marking and feedback
- FREE NUS Extra card worth £19.90
- Free CV writing help on completion of the course
- FREE English language course (No IELTS required)
On completion of this course, students have the opportunity to complete an MBA programme from a range of UK universities. The top-up programme can be studied online or on campus. The MBA top-up comprises the final 60 credits which consist of either a dissertation or a dissertation and one module.
University of Gloucestershire
- Postgraduate Top up to MBA Business Administration
University of Bolton
- MBA Top-up
- Master of Business Administration Top Up
The University of Sunderland – On Campus
- Postgraduate Top up to MBA
Anglia Ruskin University
- MBA (Top-Up)
Buckinghamshire New University
- MBA Top-up
- Top up to MBA
- MA in Human Resource Management Top-up
- MSc in Accounting and finance Top-up
- Executive Master of Business Administration Top-Up MBA
University of Chichester
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) (top-up) – Validated award
University of Derby
- Top up to MBA – (partial exemption)
To enrol onto an MBA degree programme, you must be either
- A university graduate who is over 22 years old, or
- A non-university graduate over 24-year-old, and with at least five years of managerial experience.
The ATHE Level 7 Diploma in Strategic Management Course has 30 modules and 8 written assignments. On completion of the modules, students will be given access to the assignments. The assignments are approximately 5,000-8,000 words each. Students are provided support on the modules and assignments via the ‘Tutor’ section of the learning platform.
The Assignment unit titles for the level 7 course are:
- Strategic marketing
- Personal development for leadership and strategic management
- Organisational behaviour
- Strategic planning
- Research for strategic development
- Finance for strategic managers
- Strategic human resource management
- Corporate communication strategies
Upon successful completion of the Postgraduate Diploma in Strategic Management and final year of an accredited postgraduate degree programme, learners will have the skills to execute a professional managerial role in marketing, accounting, business consultancy, and more.
A business management diploma and MBA develops key cognitive skills such as critical thinking, analysis, evaluation, and writing while also establishing presentation and numeracy skills to enhance knowledge and experience. These skills are critical in helping you advance your career.
On completion of this 9 months Course Work, the student would proceed to a LISD Progression UK University to Complete MBA Dissertation and earn an MBA Degree.
London Institute Of Skills Development Provides All Flexible Options As Per Students/Regional Partner Institutes Choice:
- Complete 12-15 months On-Campus at an International Learning Centre/ Regional Partner Institute or University. (Dual OR British Degree, On-Campus Learning at a Regional Partner University/Institute)
- Study 9 months at an International Centre & 3-6 months On-Campus in the U.K university (Split Learning)
- Study the Full-time MBA On-Campus, 12-15 months, at one of our partner university in the U.K
For fee and further details regarding Dual/Split or British Degree programme at a Regional Partner University/Institute or in the U.K, do write to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact LISD Recocgnised Partner Institute/University in your country.
Further FLEXIBLE LEARNING options:
- Study 9 months Online and 3-6 months in the U.K university campus (Blended Learning)
- Study the complete course, 12-15 months Online and earn the same MBA degree from a Top-ranked UK university (100% Online Learning)
P.S: In the above-given options, the fee structure varies as per the provided mode of learning. Fee structure and flexible payment options are given below:
Blended Learning Full Programme Fee: £ 8,750
100% Online Learning Full Programme Fee: £ 6,750
Course Enrollment Process
Step 1: Course Enrollment Form or Submit the Hard copy to your respective LISD Consultant/Advisor
Step 2: Pay your Course Fee