This course is part of the Mini MBA, Diploma in Business & Management and Diploma in Digital Marketing & Entrepreneurship
Accredited by: LONDON INSTITUTE OF SKILLS DEVELOPMENT
Who should attend?
- Keen learners to Target a Promising Position in a reputable organization
This course explores the concepts of integration across all promotional platforms, online and off, and teaches students the necessary skills to develop a cohesive, impactful marketing communications plan. Primary focus areas include the planning process, target audience identification, development of the creative message, and effective media selection. Course includes in-service component.
By the end of the course delegates will be able to:
- Evaluate marketing communications’ role in the marketing mix, taking into account the specific functions of consumer behavior and research in the planning of an integrated marketing communications campaign.
- Prepare online and offline advertisements, public relations, and sales promotion materials considering both client requirements and budget limitations.
- Determine effective and efficient media placement for marketing communications messages.
- Demonstrate understanding of the relationship between marketing communications and branding strategy.
- Determine appropriate segmentation and positioning strategies for the development of an integrated marketing communications plan.
- Integrated Marketing Communications (IMC) process
- IMC Contextual Analysis
- Segmentation and Targeting
- Marketing Mix Strategy
- Measuring Campaign Results