Education & Training - Level 2
(Be a Certified Teacher/Educator)
On completion of Certified Educationist Level 1 & 2 both,
you will be awarded with a Diploma in Education
Accredited by: LONDON INSTITUTE OF SKILLS DEVELOPMENT
Who should attend?
- Keen learners to Target a Promising Position in a reputable organization
By the end of the course delegates will be able to:
- Learn the importance of the role parents and caregivers play in the social, emotional and physical development of a child.
- Understand and appreciate the importance of this role in children and young people’s lives
- Learn and explore the fundamental elements influencing a child’s learning and development
- Students will learn about important policies in school and what the difference is between equality and diversity.
- Learn about ‘inclusion’; defining, explaining and understanding this topic.
- Learn about strategies to manage behaviour in the learning environment to support and advance learning.
- Learn how to deal with and appropriately challenge situation that compromise schools equal opportunities policy
- Students will learn the importance of professional development as teaching support staff
- Theory and practice will be taught regarding professional development in the field
- Learn the importance of ICT to facilitate professional development
- Introduce and learn the key areas for continuous improvement, linking to the national curriculum.
- Explore methods for observing others and using this feedback for self-improvement.
- Support learners to reflect on areas for self-improvement
- Discuss the key policies within schools related to pupil wellbeing
- Explore these policies and how they relate to teaching staff
- Help learners show a greater awareness and importance to knowing these policies
- Motivating Pupils and being a good Role Model
- Equality and Inclusion
- Working with Children with Special Educational Needs (SEN)
- Professional Development – Professional Code of Practice
- Personal Development-