ED-7: Leadership & Management in Education Sector
Accredited by: LONDON INSTITUTE OF SKILLS DEVELOPMENT SIGNATURE PROGRAMME
|Title||Leadership & Management in Education Sector|
|Course Dates||1st – 4th February 2024|
|Early-Bird Course Fee||GBP 695|
|Regular Course Fee||GBP 795|
|LIVE Virtual Participation Early-Bird Registration||GBP 395|
|LIVE Virtual Participation Regular Registration:||GBP 495|
|Early-Bird Registration Deadline||1st December 2023|
|Regular Registration Deadline:||1st January 2024|
|Venue||University of Oxford, UK|
This 3 days Management Leadership Programme in Education Sector, is a LISD-CPD Certified Workshop to be conducted at one of the world reknown knowledge-hub- University of Oxford, U.K under the supervision of seasoned C-level top executives with global experience with MNCs.
On Completion of this Course
- You will be able to practice as a certified Management Leader in Education sector globally.
- You will receive a recognized certificate with LISD-CPD and Oxford verification code along with the programme lead’s signature.
- You or your employer will be able to VERIFY your participation by entering the certificate code to LISD portal https://londoninstitutesd.co.uk
- The worth of your CV must be enhanced.
- You will experience, an immaculate hands-on learning experience with the help of simulations, case studies, corporate examples, NLP techniques, and CBTs, executed by the seasoned course leaders (https://londoninstitutesd.co.uk/our-faculty/)
How to Book this Course
- Find the underneath criteria ‘Who Should Attend?’
- If you meet the criteria, click the button ‘Book this Course’
- Fill up the pop-up form with all your required details
- Proceed to the registration payment through our secured online payment system.
- On completion of this process, you will receive an automated email receipt.
- We will provide you with an official invite addressing the British High Commission in your country, so you would be eligible to apply for a U.K Standard Visitor VISA in order to attend the workshop (if required).
- It is significant to MUST follow all the legal requirements mentioned by UKVI toward your country.
- Our staff will be in contact, to guide you further through this registration only includes the
- 3 days of workshop participation, tuition fee, workshop stationary and material, lunches, tea, coffee, and snacks.
- In case of group participation, we provide a group package as given by the end of this page to Group Package Highlights.
In case of any further queries, you may contact us via email at email@example.com OR Whatsapp (+44) 7988700024, (+44)7468010510, (+44)7856988057
Who should attend?
- School Managers who would like to be LISD Certified Management Leaders
- Heads of Department
- Fresh Graduates
- Keen learners to Target a Promising Position in a reputable educational organization
- Identify different leadership styles;
- Select the leadership style that best suits their situation;
- Communicate effectively by saying no, delegating, and promoting others’ growth;
- Improve their social skills and social understanding;
- Mediate conflicts in their work environment.
- Managing an effective learning environment
- Learning through case studies from the education sector of various renowned education systems
Unit 1: Assessing your own leadership capability and performance
- Understanding leadership styles within an organization
- Leadership theories and leadership styles
- The key responsibilities of a leader
- Review the effectiveness of own leadership capability and performance
- Adapting your leadership style
- The Concept of Emotional Intelligence
- Supporting others – coaching and mentoring
Unit 2: Developing and Leading Teams in Educational Context
- Understand the importance of leading a team to achieve organisational goals
- Processes of delegation and empowerment
- Balanced Scorecard, Quality Initiatives
- Feedback, recognition, and reward
Unit 3: Managing Improvement
- Understand the effectiveness of the organization & ability to manage & improve quality to meet customer requirements
- Be able to plan and implement projects to meet customer requirements
- Andragogical Versus Pedagogical Model
- Understating how people learn
- Learning styles
- Application of skill learning principles
Unit 4: Building Winning Teams
- Trainer characteristics and competencies
- Training style
- Increasing effectiveness
- Learner-centered Versus Information-centred
- The changing training environment
- Cooperative learning
- Creating an active-learning environment
- Experiential learning activities
- Action learnings
- Creating a positive learning environment
- Presentation skills
- Ways to encourage teams