ED-4: Digital Teaching – Learning Methodologies
Accredited by: LONDON INSTITUTE OF SKILLS DEVELOPMENT SIGNATURE PROGRAMME
|Title||Digital Teaching-Learning Methodologies|
|Course Dates||22nd – 26th January 2024|
|Early-Bird Course Fee||GBP 695|
|Regular Course Fee||GBP 795|
|LIVE Virtual Participation Early-Bird Registration||GBP 395|
|LIVE Virtual Participation Regular Registration:||GBP 495|
|Early-Bird Registration Deadline||1st December 2023|
|Regular Registration Deadline:||1st January 2024|
|Venue||University of Oxford, UK|
This 3 days Management Leadership Programme in Education Sector, is a LISD-CPD Certified Workshop to be conducted at one of the world renown knowledge-hub- University of Oxford, U.K under the supervision of seasoned C-level top executives with global experience with top educational institutes.
On Completion of this Course
- You will be able to practice as a certified Management Leader in Education sector globally.
- You will receive a recognized certificate with LISD-CPD and Oxford verification code along with the program lead’s signature.
- You or your employer will be able to VERIFY your participation by entering the certificate code to LISD portal https://londoninstitutesd.co.uk
- The worth of your CV must be enhanced.
- You will experience, an immaculate hands-on learning experience with the help of simulations, case studies, corporate examples, NLP techniques, and CBTs, executed by the seasoned course leaders (https://londoninstitutesd.co.uk/our-faculty/)
How to Book this Course
- Find the underneath criteria ‘Who Should Attend?’
- If you meet the criteria, click the button ‘Book this Course’
- Fill up the pop-up form with all your required details
- Proceed to the registration payment through our secured online payment system.
- On completion of this process, you will receive an automated email receipt.
- We will provide you with an official invite addressing the British High Commission in your country, so you would be eligible to apply for a UK Standard Visitor VISA in order to attend the workshop (if required).
- It is significant to MUST follow all the legal requirements mentioned by UKVI toward your country.
- Our staff will be in contact, to guide you further through this registration only includes the
- 5 days participation
- Tuition fee
- Workshop stationery and material
- Lunches, tea, coffee, and snacks.
- Certificates and Endorsement
In case of group participation, we provide a group package as given by the end of this page to Group Package Highlights. In case of any further queries, you may contact us via email email@example.com OR Whatsapp (+44)7988700024, (+44)7468010510, (+44)7856988057
Who should attend?
- Faculty members
- Course developers
- Keen learners to Target a Promising Position in a reputable organization
- Evaluate current models, modes, and theories of education delivery that integrate digital technologies
- Examine Universal Design for Learning (UDL) principles and methods and strategies as they apply to online teaching and learning
- Employ digital technologies to share documents, resources, and experiences with other students and educators
- Apply ethical and legal issues related to the use of technology in education with students and colleagues.
- Design evidence-based instructional activities that integrate technology.
- Critically employ digital technologies to create resources that facilitate and support instructional activities from a variety of worldviews