|CALL FOR ABSTRACT/PAPER|
|Conference Date:||3rd – 5th November 2022|
|Abstract Submission Deadline:||5th October 2022|
|Conference Venue:||University of Cambridge, U.K|
|Conference Title:||Applied Research International Conference on Management & Humanities (ARICMH) 2022 Cambridge, U.K|
Video Conferencing Option (Only few spots available)
In order to restrain our participants from traveling during pandemic covid-19, we have introduced this new feature of video conferencing- A convenient way of sharing and discussing for those who can not travel to the conference destination
HOW IT WORKS:
- After abstract acceptance, send us your presentation slides (PPT).
- Download Zoom App (Mobile/Notepad/Tablet)
- Create (Sign-Up) a Zoom Account (www.zoom.us)
- We will send a meeting invite with an embedded video link. You can find the Meeting ID and Password.
- Verify your camera and audio input and network connectivity set up before joining the conference call and sharing your screen.
- You can leave the meeting whenever you want. Maximum Time Limit for Presentation: 10-15 Minutes
Who Should Attend?
LISD provides an opportunity for academics, practitioners, consultants, scholars, researchers and policy makers with different backgrounds and experience to present their papers in the conference and exchange and share their experiences, innovative ideas, research results, as well as discuss the practical challenges encountered and the solutions adopted.
Conference-committee highly encourage doctorate (PhD) and postgraduate students to present their research proposal or literature review or findings or issues in this conference with a very special registration fees.
Case studies, abstracts of research in progress, as well as full research papers will be considered for the conference program for presentation purposes. Listeners and keen learners are also welcomed in a specific category to attend the conference.
Authors who CANNOT travel to the conference destination for visa or other reasons may PARTICIPATE VIRTUALLY and these authors will have the same publication opportunities as the regular conference presenters.
Passionate about conducting excellent research conferences and keen on celebrating diversity, ARICON believes in filling the space between different cultures and ethnicities in order to let the world become one multi-cultural society in order to exchange and develop ideas that allow it to progress and function at its full potential. Hence, we ensure that our research conferences are conducted in various locations often deemed to be unconventional in order for your perspective to broaden and touch new horizons. However, we ensure that you experience no shortage of comfort during your stay with us and that you return with the wish to accompany us again.
ARICON editorial board consists of seasoned researchers from various parts of the world and from varied disciplines as Pure Sciences, Engineering, Information Technology, Social Sciences, Economics, Business and Management Sciences, Mass Communication etc. We are also partnered with internationally recognized journals with ISSN providing the opportunity to our conference participants to publish their work. Conference proceedings will also be published with ISBN. Supporting you to publish your research is also one of our priority.
The Conference seeks to achieve the following objectives:
- To facilitate discussion on business, education, and technology that will expedite global growth and economic recovery
- To establish networking ties between members of academia and industries
- To narrow the gap between academic and practical knowledge through international research
- To develop a series of focused research topics that will benefit the academic world
- To foster the application of methodological approaches in any environment
- Business Ethics
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- International Trade
- E-Business and E-Commerce
- The Entrepreneurial Challenge
- Management of R&D and Product
- Managing Diversity in Business Strategic
- Management Operations Management
- Human Resource Management
- Work, Culture & Organisations Negotiations
- Leadership and Management
- Supply Chain Risk and Adaptation
- Marketing Management
- Theories of information
- Information behavior
- Informal information-seeking serendipitous information and browsing
- Information systems and their use in creativity and innovation
- Information resources and technology
- Human information behavior
- Comics Studies, library, and informational science
- Historic development and adoption of Open Access publishing
- Education, Equality, and Development
- Education for inclusion and citizenship
- Disability and inclusion in international contexts
- Marginalized children, youth, and adults’ participation in education
- Urban and rural education
- Human rights and international education
- Securitization, surveillance, and youth studies
- Disadvantaged Youth
- Peace and conflict studies in education
- Migration and refugee studies in education
- Educational Leadership and Policy
- Evaluation and strategies for educational change
- Pedagogy, Language, and Culture in Education
- Pedagogy and empowerment
- Psychology and Education
- Science, Technology, and Education
- Education management and administration
- Contemporary religion and society
- Ethnicity, race, and religion
- Islamic studies
- Contemporary Judaism
- Asian religions and traditions
- Indigenous religions
- Cognitive Psychology
- Brain and Behaviour
- Industrial and organizational psychology
- Social, Community, and Cross-cultural Psychology
- Developmental Psychology
- Experimental Psychology
- Social Psychology of Health
- Business/Occupational Psychology
- Financial Analysis
- Banking and Finance
- Finance and Investment
- Financial Economics
- Corporate Finance and Governance
- Business Law
- International Trade Law
- Employment Law
- Labour Law
- Economic Policy
- Political Economy
- Business and Economics
- Trade Liberalisation and Economic Growth
- Sustainability Economic Development and Climate Change
Work and Employment Relations
- Gender relations in comparative perspective
- Race, Ethnicity and Nation: Anthropological Approaches to Collective Identity
- A modern workplace and employment relationships
- Employment and wages in the global economy
- Culture, resources and power
- Labour relations and labour market policy
- Migrant labour and HRM strategies
- Social partnership, HRM and employment
- Workforce diversity, equality and intersectionality
- Temporary work, mobility and crisis of worker representation (trade unions)
- Transnational mobility and temporary staffing agencies
- Migrant women’s empowerment
- Relationship between paid and unpaid work
- Informal economies
- Religious Studies
- Contemporary religion and society
- Ethnicity, race and religion
- Islamic studies
- Contemporary Judaism
- Asian religions and traditions
- Indigenous religions
- Inter-religious relations
Law and International Relations
- Culture, Religion and World Politics
- International Labour Law
- International Human Rights Law
- Environment and Climate Change Law
- Public and Private International Law
- Crime and Socio-legal Studies
- Social stratification
- Political sociology
- Urban, Rural, and Industrial Sociology
- Stratification, work, and labor markets
- Sociology of the family, childhood, and gender
- Social stratification, social mobility, and social class
- Race and ethnicity
- Childhood development and schooling
- Immigration and ethnicity
- Social Policy, Social Work, and Social legislation
Conference Registration Fee Includes:
- Access to all scientific sessions at the conference
- Certificate of participation/ presentation
- Congress package and inserts
- The E-abstract book
- Coffee breaks
- Conference proceedings with ISBN code
- Participation in breakout sessions
- Best paper award
- Official photograph
- Free excursion
- On request meeting with the conference chair
Virtual participant registration fee includes
- The e-book of abstracts with the scientific program of the conferences
- The e-book of full-text proceedings with ISBN number
- Certificate of Attendance/ Presentation
- Technical support
- Virtual Networking
Authors who CAN NOT travel to CAMBRIDGE (U.K) for a visa or other reasons, may PARTICIPATE VIRTUALLY in the conference, and these authors will have the same publication opportunities as the regular conference presenters.
- Abstract submission deadline: 5th October 2022
- Abstract feedback: within 10 working days
- Early bird registration deadline 1st September 2022
- Regular registration deadline: 5th October 2022
- Late registration deadline: 1st November 2022
- Conference dates: 3rd – 5th November 2022
- Fully Formatted Manuscript Submission Deadline (optional): 5th December 2022
- The proceedings will be published by 15th December 2022
- Our allied journals may take 4-6 weeks to publish the papers (optional)
The University of Cambridge is rich in history – its famous Colleges and University buildings attract visitors from all over the world. But the University’s museums and collections also hold many treasures which give an exciting insight into some of the scholarly activities, both past, and present, of the University’s academics and students. The University of Cambridge is one of the world’s oldest universities and leading academic centers, and a self-governed community of scholars.
Its reputation for outstanding academic achievement is known worldwide and reflects the intellectual achievement of its students, as well as the world-class original research carried out by the staff of the University and the Colleges. Many of the University’s customs and unusual terminology can be traced to roots in the early years of the University’s long history, and this booklet looks to the past to find the origins of much that is distinctive in the University of today.
Venue: University of Cambridge, U.K
Book your Conference Seat- SECURED ONLINE REGISTRATION
GENEROUS GROUP DISCOUNT
Group of 3: 10% off on Each Participant
Group of 5 or more: 20% off on Each Participant
For details contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Register using Debit/Credit Card
|Seat Type||Fee||Credit/Debit Card|
|Author Earlybird Registration||£495||Add to Cart|
|Author Regular Registration||£535||Add to Cart|
|Author Late Registration||£575||Add to Cart|
|Student Earlybird Registration||£395||Add to Cart|
|Student Regular Registration||£435||Add to Cart|
|Student Late Registration||£475||Add to Cart|
|Listener Earlybird Registration||£395||Add to Cart|
|Listener Regular Registration||£435||Add to Cart|
|Listener Late Registration||£475||Add to Cart|
|Earlybird Virtual Participation||£225||Add to Cart|
|Regular Virtual Participation||£250||Add to Cart|
|Late Virtual Participation||£300||Add to Cart|
|Miscellaneous Charges||£50||Add to Cart|
Registration Fee For Local Delegates (British) using Paypal (Highly recommended) or Bank Card
- Present to an international audience, and receive a certificate of presentation
- Engage with audience members through Q&A sessions
- Get LIVE feedback from your peers in the audience and Conference-Chairperson
- Publish your Final Paper in the Conference Proceedings, indexed with an ISBN
- ARICON Conference Proceedings are registered by Nielsen, U.K and available at The British Library, U.K
- Have your paper listed, indexed, and searchable online in the Research Archive
- Have your name published in the Conference Programme as a presenter
- Share, comment, and discuss your presentation with peers from around the world
- Participate in plenary presentations and special sessions Zoom
- Breakout Room (Zoom) available for Panel Discussion
Join us at ARICON via Live-Stream!
Many people around the world are moving meetings, classrooms and events online, and ARICON is now offering the option to present online, via Zoom. This is an exciting new opportunity for scholars around the world to engage with an international audience without the need to travel.
Live-stream presentations give speakers the opportunity to avoid expenses and time required to travel, reduce their carbon footprint, and share ideas online. Additionally, many of the same benefits enjoyed by presenters at traditional in-person conferences are also available to online presenters, including presenting one’s work to an international audience and engaging in Q&A, publishing in the Conference Proceedings, and participating in discussions with other scholars around the world.
In addition to Live-stream Presentations via Zoom, ARICON also offers a pre-recorded Virtual Presentation option.
Tips on Giving an Online Presentation
Join a Zoom Meeting
The Live-Stream Presentation Process
To present your research at the conference as a Live-Stream Presenter, your abstract must first pass a double-blind peer review. To submit, go to ARICON Abstract Submission. If accepted for presentation at the conference, ARICON invites authors to register, participate, and publish in the following way:
- Register as a Live-Stream Presenter on the conference website. Upon payment of the registration fee, your attendance at the conference will be confirmed.
- Watch the Demo Video, and Download the Zoom app, and join a test meeting.
- Before the conference, we will send you a link to join your session and send you information on how to watch the live plenary session.
- Participate online by watching the dedicated live stream and by joining dedicated online conference sessions.
- Present and participate in your scheduled live-stream session
- You are invited to submit your Final Paper to the Conference Proceedings (optional), which are archived and made publicly available on the IAFOR Research Archive, and indexed with an ISSN.
- You will then be sent a hard copy of your Certificate of Presentation.
ARICON is providing you with hotels and Airbnbs at the lowest prices available online. Book your stay now!
Why Does ARICON Offer Free Tours During Each Conference?
In an era of globalization and multicultural sensitivity, study abroad programs are mushrooming all over the academic world. They would grow even further if academics had more time and resources to visit worldwide destinations to prepare future study abroad programs for their students. Our conferences offer the perfect opportunity to blend in presentations with organized visits to locations that would make excellent venues for study abroad programs.
Andy Warhol’s traditional fifteen minutes of fame – on the podium – stretch into days of academic interaction and discovery. It defies logic to treat conference venues as isolated academic silos when they may also double up as potential venues for study abroad programs. As a result, we promote each conference as inseparable from its geographical location, history and culture. We work hard to find sponsors in each conference’s geographical area that offer generous hospitality and tourism packages in parallel with our conference presentations.
We make our attendees’ potential clear to our sponsors. Many graduate students and professors who attend academic conferences have a lifelong career in academia in front of them. As a result, each attendee has the potential to multiply the number of future visitors to a conference’s wider geographical area. “We have memories so that we might have roses in December,” wrote Scottish novelist James Barrie.
Without the opportunity to interact and share one’s research and ideas, what is the point of attending an academic conference? There is no shortage of academic papers on the internet and at the libraries within our universities. One doesn’t need a conference to access academic research. Printed academic papers allow the reader to digest carefully instead of chasing a speaker racing against the clock. To understand what a modern conference should be like, we invite you to attend an ARICON conference and experience.
Publication and Proceedings:
We are indexed in Neilsen’s U.K which provide access not only in the UK but also globally. Later we recommend full papers to our allied journals who possess a range of indexing including SCOPUS londoninstitutesd/lisd-conference-proceedings/. The publication of paper in journal is subject to the quality of paper and the double-blind review report by the journal/s.
Our Allied Journals are Indexed/Accessed in:
(i) SCOPUS(ii) Ulrich’s serials directory, (iii) Cabell’s directories of Educational Curriculum & Methods and Educational Psychology and Administration, (iv) Proquest, (v) ,EBSCO DataBase (vi) Genamics, (vii) the Excellence in Research for Australia (ERA 2012) list compiled by the Australian Research Council, and (viii) Google Scholar (ix) JSTORE (x) Re-PEc (xi) WorldCat (xii) Directory of Open Journals (DJOJ) (xiii) J-Gate etc.
TOP TOURISM IN LONDON AND SUBURBS
INDEXING, ABSTRACTING, LISTING AGGREGATION AND SYNDICATING