|CALL FOR ABSTRACT/PAPER|
|Conference Date:||10th – 12th November 2022|
|Abstract Submission Deadline:||10th October 2022|
|Conference Venue:||King’s College London (KCL), U.K|
|Conference Title:||Applied Research International Conference on Business,
Technology & Interdisciplinary Studies (ARICBTI) , 2022 London, U.K
Who Should Attend?
LISD provides an opportunity for academics, practitioners, consultants, scholars, researchers and policy makers with different backgrounds and experience to present their papers in the conference and exchange and share their experiences, innovative ideas, research results, as well as discuss the practical challenges encountered and the solutions adopted.
Conference-committee highly encourage doctorate (PhD) and postgraduate students to present their research proposal or literature review or findings or issues in this conference with a very special registration fees.
Case studies, abstracts of research in progress, as well as full research papers will be considered for the conference program for presentation purposes. Listeners and keen learners are also welcomed in a specific category to attend the conference.
Authors who CANNOT travel to the conference destination for visa or other reasons may PARTICIPATE VIRTUALLY and these authors will have the same publication opportunities as the regular conference presenters.
Passionate about conducting excellent research conferences and keen on celebrating diversity, ARICON believes in filling the space between different cultures and ethnicities in order to let the world become one multi-cultural society in order to exchange and develop ideas that allow it to progress and function at its full potential. Hence, we ensure that our research conferences are conducted in various locations often deemed to be unconventional in order for your perspective to broaden and touch new horizons. However, we ensure that you experience no shortage of comfort during your stay with us and that you return with the wish to accompany us again.
ARICON editorial board consists of seasoned researchers from various parts of the world and from varied disciplines as Pure Sciences, Engineering, Information Technology, Social Sciences, Economics, Business and Management Sciences, Mass Communication etc. We are also partnered with internationally recognized journals with ISSN providing the opportunity to our conference participants to publish their work. Conference proceedings will also be published with ISBN. Supporting you to publish your research is also one of our priority.
The Conference seeks to achieve the following objectives:
- To facilitate discussion on business, education, and technology that will expedite global growth and economic recovery
- To establish networking ties between members of academia and industries
- To narrow the gap between academic and practical knowledge through international research
- To develop a series of focused research topics that will benefit the academic world
- To foster the application of methodological approaches in any environment
- Business Administration
- Organizational Management & Organizational Behavior
- Information Technology
- All Interdisciplinary studies relevant to Business, Technology & Education
Our OWL device make it possible to observe and virtually participate from across the globe. All in-person (on-campus) participants will get access to invite 25 FREE-OF-COST Virtual Participants (Colleagues/Family/Friends/Students etc.) to observe their presentation LIVE from their country
Conference Registration Fee Includes:
- Access to all scientific sessions at the conference
- Certificate of participation/ presentation
- Congress package and inserts
- LIVE TELECAST/ VIDEO-CONFERENCING Facility
- Your Colleagues/family/friends/students can observe your presentation LIVE from across the globe**
- Breakout Sessions
- Discussion Panels
- The E-abstract Book
- Coffee Breaks
- Conference Proceedings with ISBN Code
- Opportunity to Publish in allied SCOPUS JOURNALS
- Social Networking
- Official Photograph
- University Walk-in Tour
- Oxford City Excursion
- On-Request Meeting with the Conference Chair
Virtual participant registration fee includes
- The e-book of abstracts with the scientific program of the conferences
- The e-book of full-text proceedings with ISBN number
- Certificate of Participation/Presentation
- Opportunity to publish in allied SCOPUS JOURNALS
- Live Or Recorded
- Technical support
Authors who CANNOT travel to Orlando for visa or other reasons, may PARTICIPATE VIRTUALLY in the conference, and these authors will have the same publication opportunities as the regular conference presenters.
- Abstract submission deadline: 10th October 2022
- Abstract feedback: within 7-10 working days
- Early bird registration deadline 10th September 2022
- Regular registration deadline: 15th October 2022
- Late registration deadline: 8th November 2022
- Conference dates: 10th – 12th November 2022
- Fully Formatted Manuscript Submission Deadline (optional): 10th December 2022
- Conference Proceedings Publication with ISBN- Nielsen’s U.K and Registration with The British Library, U.K: by 15th December 2022
- Journal Publication (optional) usually takes 6-8weeks
Venue: King’s College London, U.K
Book your Conference Seat- SECURED ONLINE REGISTRATION
GENEROUS GROUP DISCOUNT
Group of 3: 10% off on Each Participant
Group of 5 or more: 20% off on Each Participant
For details contact email@example.com
Register using Debit/Credit Card
|Seat Type||Fee||Credit/Debit Card|
|Author Earlybird Registration||£495||Add to Cart|
|Author Regular Registration||£545||Add to Cart|
|Author Late Registration||£595||Add to Cart|
|Student Earlybird Registration||£395||Add to Cart|
|Student Regular Registration||£445||Add to Cart|
|Student Late Registration||£495||Add to Cart|
|Listener Earlybird Registration||£395||Add to Cart|
|Listener Regular Registration||£445||Add to Cart|
|Listener Late Registration||£495||Add to Cart|
|Virtual Participation||£250||Add to Cart|
|Miscellaneous Charges||£50||Add to Cart|
Registration Fee For Local Delegates (British) using Paypal (Highly recommended) or Bank Card
- Present to an international audience, and receive a certificate of presentation
- Engage with audience members through Q&A sessions
- Get LIVE feedback from your peers in the audience and Conference-Chairperson
- Publish your Final Paper in the Conference Proceedings, indexed with an ISBN
- ARICON Conference Proceedings are registered by Nielsen, U.K and available at The British Library, U.K
- Have your paper listed, indexed, and searchable online in the Research Archive
- Have your name published in the Conference Programme as a presenter
- Share, comment, and discuss your presentation with peers from around the world
- Participate in plenary presentations and special sessions Zoom
- Breakout Room (Zoom) available for Panel Discussion
Join us at ARICON via Live-Stream!
Many people around the world are moving meetings, classrooms and events online, and ARICON is now offering the option to present online, via Zoom. This is an exciting new opportunity for scholars around the world to engage with an international audience without the need to travel.
Live-stream presentations give speakers the opportunity to avoid expenses and time required to travel, reduce their carbon footprint, and share ideas online. Additionally, many of the same benefits enjoyed by presenters at traditional in-person conferences are also available to online presenters, including presenting one’s work to an international audience and engaging in Q&A, publishing in the Conference Proceedings, and participating in discussions with other scholars around the world.
In addition to Live-stream Presentations via Zoom, ARICON also offers a pre-recorded Virtual Presentation option.
Tips on Giving an Online Presentation
Join a Zoom Meeting
The Live-Stream Presentation Process
To present your research at the conference as a Live-Stream Presenter, your abstract must first pass a double-blind peer review. To submit, go to ARICON Abstract Submission. If accepted for presentation at the conference, ARICON invites authors to register, participate, and publish in the following way:
- Register as a Live-Stream Presenter on the conference website. Upon payment of the registration fee, your attendance at the conference will be confirmed.
- Watch the Demo Video, and Download the Zoom app, and join a test meeting.
- Before the conference, we will send you a link to join your session and send you information on how to watch the live plenary session.
- Participate online by watching the dedicated live stream and by joining dedicated online conference sessions.
- Present and participate in your scheduled live-stream session
- You are invited to submit your Final Paper to the Conference Proceedings (optional), which are archived and made publicly available on the IAFOR Research Archive, and indexed with an ISSN.
- You will then be sent a hard copy of your Certificate of Presentation.
Why Does ARICON Offer Free Tours During Each Conference?
In an era of globalization and multicultural sensitivity, study abroad programs are mushrooming all over the academic world. They would grow even further if academics had more time and resources to visit worldwide destinations to prepare future study abroad programs for their students. Our conferences offer the perfect opportunity to blend in presentations with organized visits to locations that would make excellent venues for study abroad programs.
Andy Warhol’s traditional fifteen minutes of fame – on the podium – stretch into days of academic interaction and discovery. It defies logic to treat conference venues as isolated academic silos when they may also double up as potential venues for study abroad programs. As a result, we promote each conference as inseparable from its geographical location, history and culture. We work hard to find sponsors in each conference’s geographical area that offer generous hospitality and tourism packages in parallel with our conference presentations.
We make our attendees’ potential clear to our sponsors. Many graduate students and professors who attend academic conferences have a lifelong career in academia in front of them. As a result, each attendee has the potential to multiply the number of future visitors to a conference’s wider geographical area. “We have memories so that we might have roses in December,” wrote Scottish novelist James Barrie.
Without the opportunity to interact and share one’s research and ideas, what is the point of attending an academic conference? There is no shortage of academic papers on the internet and at the libraries within our universities. One doesn’t need a conference to access academic research. Printed academic papers allow the reader to digest carefully instead of chasing a speaker racing against the clock. To understand what a modern conference should be like, we invite you to attend an ARICON conference and experience.
Publication and Proceedings:
We are indexed in Neilsen’s U.K which provide access not only in the UK but also globally. Later we recommend full papers to our allied journals who possess a range of indexing including SCOPUS londoninstitutesd/lisd-conference-proceedings/. The publication of paper in journal is subject to the quality of paper and the double-blind review report by the journal/s.
Our Allied Journals are Indexed/Accessed in:
(i) SCOPUS(ii) Ulrich’s serials directory, (iii) Cabell’s directories of Educational Curriculum & Methods and Educational Psychology and Administration, (iv) Proquest, (v) ,EBSCO DataBase (vi) Genamics, (vii) the Excellence in Research for Australia (ERA 2012) list compiled by the Australian Research Council, and (viii) Google Scholar (ix) JSTORE (x) Re-PEc (xi) WorldCat (xii) Directory of Open Journals (DJOJ) (xiii) J-Gate etc.
TOP TOURISM IN LONDON AND SUBURBS
King’s College London- The Strand Campus is Home to
- Faculty of Natural & Mathematical Sciences
- Faculty of Social Science & Public Policy (also at the Waterloo Campus).
- King’s Business School
The Campus is Close to Located in Central London next to River Thames. Other nearby attractions are:
- Palace of Westminster
- London Eye
- Southbank Centre
- Oxo Tower
- Millennium Bridge
- St. Paul’s Cathedral
- Tate Modern
- Globe Theatre
- Golden Hinde
- The Gherkin
- Tower Bridge
- The Shard
- HMS Belfast
- Greenwich – Royal Museums
- The Cutty Sark
- Tower of London
- The Houses of Parliament
- St Paul’s Cathedral
- Somerset House and the Courtauld Institute of Art (next door)
- Royal Courts of Justice
- West End theatres, cinemas, and shops
- Covent Garden, where you will find markets, shops, and theatres
- Trafalgar Square
- National Gallery
- National Portrait Gallery
How to Get to the Strand Campus
By Underground: Temple (District and Circle lines): 2 minute walk. Charing Cross (Bakerloo and Northern lines): 10 minute walk, Embankment (District, Circle and Bakerloo lines): 10 minute walk, Waterloo (Jubilee, Northern, Bakerloo, Waterloo & City lines): 12 minute walk, Holborn (Central and Picadilly lines): 12 minute walk, Chancery Lane (Central line): use exit 4 – 15 minute walk.
By Train: Charing Cross: 9 minute walk. Waterloo: 12 minute walk. Waterloo East: 10 minute walk. Blackfriars: 12 minute walk.
By Bus: Buses stopping outside the university: 1, 4, 26, 59, 68, 76, X68, 168, 171, 172, 176 (24 hour), 188, 243 (24 hour), 341 (24 hour), 521, RV1.
A shuttle bus service is available for staff and students (carrying their college ID) wishing to travel between the Guy’s and St Thomas’ hospital sites, the latter also being within walking distance of Waterloo and the Strand. The pick-up and drop-off points are: At St Thomas’, the lower-ground car park opposite the Florence Nightingale Museum
At Guy’s Campus, on Great Maze Pond on the lay-by to the Bloomfield Clinic. By boat – Commuter river service: From the west, Putney – Blackfriars: get off at either Embankment Pier or Blackfriars Pier. Parking: No public parking, but a pay and display parking system operates in nearby streets including Surrey Street. Motocycle bays are available in the Strand, Arundel Street, Temple Place and other nearby streets. Weekend and evening bicycle parking after 20.00 is permitted at the Strand entrance opposite Security. Please note that any bicycles left in this location after 08.30 Monday to Friday will be removed. No responsibility will be accepted for the replacement of locks or costs incurred. No bicycles are permitted to be brought into the buildings or chained to railings. Students and staff may park at the Strand Campus secure bicycle park off Strand Lane but must register with Strand Campus Security for access. There is bike parking in the streets, and Barclays Cycle Hire bikes are available close by.
INDEXING, ABSTRACTING, LISTING AGGREGATION AND SYNDICATING