Dr. Nikoletta Hosso
Doctor of Sport Diplomacy & Protocol
Founder & CEO-World Protocol Magazine
CEO & Founding Member- European Protocol and Event Management Center (2016)
Dr. Hosso has a Successful public defense of her Doctoral Dissertation on (Sport) Diplomacy and (Sport) Protocol at the Doctoral School of Pécs University (2023).
Founding President of Hungary’s leading protocol civil society: “Association of International Protocol Professionals”. (2017-present)
Founder and Curator of the world’s first and only Protocol and Diplomacy Traveling Exhibition. (2020-present)
Hon. University Associate Professor, Thesis Consultant, Head of Examination Board at Kodolanyi Janos University.
Visiting Professor at Hungarian Univesity of Sport Sciences and at Eotvos Lorand University
Possesses 4 University degrees:
- Protocol Expert, International Protocol School of Granada, Spain;
- International Relations Expert, BA
- Economy and Social Sciences Translator;
- International Relations Analyst, MA.
Founder and Course Leader of “International and Sport Protocol Professional” Postgraduate University Courses in Hungary. (2017-present)
Author of six Academic Books:
- “Protocol Interpretation” (2020)
- “International Relations – English – Hungarian Glossary” (2017)
- “Politics and Protocol – 25 years after the first papal visit” (2017)
- “Protocol in Diplomacy and International Relations – State, Diplomatic, Military, Sport and Religious Protocol” (2015)
- “Sport, Protocol, Sport Protocol” (2014)
- “Secrets of the First Papal Visit to Hungary” (2012)
Author of numerous articles, Protocol Expert in national media.
Experienced International Conference Speaker.
Bilingual University Lecturer in Protocol, Diplomacy, Communication, and Event Management.
Chief of Protocol and Head Coordinator with a demonstrated history of working in top Governmental, Sports, Business, and Academic environments.
Skilled in Research, Translation, and Project Management.