Key Information at a Glance
* You can choose whether you study on Campus or in our Virtual Classroom in the 1st semester (Fall Intake).
Previous Academic Education and Work Experience
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university (at least a 3-year programme or equivalent to 180 ECTS).
- Transcript of Records with a final grade of at least “Satisfactory” (Minimum grade point average equivalent of 3.0 according to the German grading system).
- At least 2 years of full-time professional and relevant experience after your Bachelor´s graduation (internships do not qualify).
English Language Skills
Since all of our study programmes are offered in English, certification of your language skills is required (TOEFL, IELTS, Duolingo, PTE or Cambridge).
- Academic IELTS 6.0
- TOEFL IBT 80 points
- PTE 56 points
- Duolingo 95 points
- Cambridge Advanced or Proficiency
- TOEFL/IELTS Waiver Application
Career Springboard MBA
Information technology is constantly evolving, and companies are always faced with new tasks and challenges. Business intelligence, social media, cloud computing, or IT security are just a few of the themes here.
Have you already gained some professional experience after completing your first degree and now you want to expand your IT knowledge and general management skills to reach the next level in your career?
Then our MBA with a major in IT Management is the right choice for you. As an IT manager, you ensure that your company’s data, information, and knowledge are used optimally in order to achieve and develop strategic goals. As an interface between business management and information technology, you are responsible for managing interdisciplinary projects with partner companies, associations, or state organizations.
What You Will Learn From Us?
The MBA gives you expert and general management know-how and will help you develop your individual methodical skills:
- You will deepen your knowledge in the areas of business management and leadership through academic and practice-oriented modules.
- You will actively work on your soft skills such as communication skills and intercultural awareness.
- You gain insights into IT governance and information security concepts.
- You learn about the art of deriving IT strategies from existing business processes.
- You examine how key IT services are implemented across different people, departments, processes, and technologies.
- You develop methods for the conceptual design of high-quality software.
- And you receive training in the management of projects according to international standards.
Studying at the IUBH supports and challenges you. Here is what you need to become part of our university.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university (3-year programme or equivalent to 180 ECTS)
- A final grade of at least “Satisfactory” (Minimum grade point average equivalent of 3.0 according to the German grading system)
- At least 1 year of full-time professional and relevant experience after your Bachelor´s graduation (internships do not qualify)
- Proof of English proficiency: Academic IELTS 6.0 / TOEFL IBT 80 points / PTE 56 points (overall) / Duolingo 95 points / Cambridge Advanced or Proficiency
Just send us your application and our Admission team will guide you on your options.
What are my Prospects?
government organizations. After graduation, for example, you can work as a ...
Facts About the Degree Programme
Start Your Studies Online Now and don't Lose Time
Due to the current restrictions, start the first semester of the Master Business Administration: IT Management via our Virtual Classroom.
The Virtual Classroom allows you to attend lectures via a live video stream. You will be able to interact with your fellow students and ask your lecturer any questions you might have. The curriculum and all learning materials for the course will be available entirely online.
Sounds Good? Secure Your Study Place!
Applications by September 30th, 2020 will receive a 2500 € Scholarship from IUBH!
Scholarships are limited, only available for the first 100 accepted applicants.