Key Information at a Glance
* You can choose whether you study on Campus or in our Virtual Classroom in the 1st semester (Fall Intake).
Career Springboard MBA
Have you already gained work experience after completing your first degree and now want to build your management skills to reach the next level in your career? In our MBA with a major in Finance & Accounting, we provide you with comprehensive specialist knowledge as well as relevant business management know-how.
You develop skills in preparing and executing financial policy decisions, learn how to handle financing options on international capital markets as well as accounting in accordance with international standards, and acquire in-depth investment analysis and portfolio-management expertise so you can optimize your company’s financial performance.
What You Will Learn From Us?
The MBA gives you expert and general management know-how and will help you develop your individual methodical skills:
- You will deepen your knowledge in the areas of business management and leadership through academic and practice-oriented modules.
- You will actively work on your soft skills such as communication skills and intercultural awareness.
- You develop expertise with regard to the preparation and execution of fiscal decisions in international capital markets.
- You learn how to handle financing options in international capital markets and how to meet international standards.
- You acquire in-depth expertise in investment analysis and portfolio management to optimize the financial performance of companies.
Studying at the IUBH supports and challenges you. Here is what you need to become part of our university.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university (3-year programme or equivalent to 180 ECTS)
- A final grade of at least “Satisfactory” (Minimum grade point average equivalent of 3.0 according to the German grading system)
- At least 1 year of full-time professional and relevant experience after your Bachelor´s graduation (internships do not qualify)
- Proof of English proficiency: Academic IELTS 6.0 / TOEFL IBT 80 points / PTE 56 points (overall) / Duolingo 95 points / Cambridge Advanced or Proficiency
Just send us your application and our Admission team will guide you on your options.
What are my Prospects?
Experts with sound marketing and sales skills are in demand almost everywhere. After graduation, for example, you can work as a ...
Facts About the Degree Programme
Start Your Studies Online Now and don't Lose Time
Due to the current restrictions, start the first semester of the Master Business Administration: Finance & Accounting via our Virtual Classroom.
The Virtual Classroom allows you to attend lectures via a live video stream. You will be able to interact with your fellow students and ask your lecturer any questions you might have. The curriculum and all learning materials for the course will be available entirely online.
Sounds Good? Secure Your Study Place!
Applications by September 30th, 2020 will receive a 2500 € Scholarship from IUBH!
Scholarships are limited, only available for the first 100 accepted applicants.