Key Information at a Glance
* You can choose whether you study on Campus or in our Virtual Classroom in the 1st semester (Fall Intake).
Previous Academic Education and Work Experience
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university (at least a 3-year programme or equivalent to 180 ECTS).
- Transcript of Records with a final grade of at least “Satisfactory” (Minimum grade point average equivalent of 3.0 according to the German grading system).
- At least 2 years of full-time professional and relevant experience after your Bachelor´s graduation (internships do not qualify).
English Language Skills
Since all of our study programmes are offered in English, certification of your language skills is required (TOEFL, IELTS, Duolingo, PTE or Cambridge).
- Academic IELTS 6.0
- TOEFL IBT 80 points
- PTE 56 points
- Duolingo 95 points
- Cambridge Advanced or Proficiency
- TOEFL/IELTS Waiver Application
Career Springboard MBA
Management skills combined with production engineering expertise are crucial for tomorrow’s business success. The demand for qualified specialists and managers is correspondingly high. Have you already gained some work experience in Engineering after completing your first degree and would you like to expand your knowledge in this field and your general management skills to reach the next level in your career? Then our MBA with a major in Engineering Project Management is the right choice for you.
As Engineering Project Manager, you organize engineering teams, are responsible for budgeting and cost planning as well as evaluating various types of quality management standards. You are in demand wherever comprehensive and interdisciplinary knowledge in technology and management is needed.
What You Will Learn From Us?
The MBA International Business gives you expert and general management know-how and will help you develop your individual methodical skills:
- You will learn how to prepare data, how to connect data from different sources, and how to analyze these relationships.
- You will deepen your knowledge in the areas of business management and leadership through academic and practice-oriented modules.
- You will deepen your management expertise, and work on your analytical skills.
Within your major Engineering Project Management, you will learn to distinguish between several aspects of the internet of things, including consumer, business, social and environmental issues, acquire an in-depth understanding of both generic and engineering-specific project management tasks and get to know the fundamental concepts and processes of product development.
Studying at the IUBH supports and challenges you. Here is what you need to become part of our university.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering from an accredited university (at least a 3-year programme or equivalent to 180 ECTS)
- A final grade of at least “Satisfactory” (Minimum grade point average equivalent of 3.0 according to the German grading system)
- At least 1 year of full-time professional and relevant experience after your Bachelor´s graduation (internships do not qualify)
- Proof of English proficiency: Academic IELTS 6.0 / TOEFL IBT 80 points / PTE 56 points (overall) / Duolingo 95 points / Cambridge Advanced or Proficiency
Just send us your application and our Admission team will guide you on your options.
What are my Prospects?
comprehensive knowledge in the field of technology and business is required. For example, you can work as a ...
Facts About the Degree Programme
Start Your Studies Online Now and don't Lose Time
Due to the current restrictions, start the first semester of the Master Business Administration: Engineering Project Management via our Virtual Classroom.
The Virtual Classroom allows you to attend lectures via a live video stream. You will be able to interact with your fellow students and ask your lecturer any questions you might have. The curriculum and all learning materials for the course will be available entirely online.
Sounds Good? Secure Your Study Place!
Applications by September 30th, 2020 will receive a 2500 € Scholarship from IUBH!
Scholarships are limited, only available for the first 100 accepted applicants.