Key Information at a Glance
* You can choose whether you study on Campus or in our Virtual Classroom in the 1st semester (Fall Intake).
Previous Academic Education and Work Experience
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university (at least a 3-year programme or equivalent to 180 ECTS).
- Transcript of Records with a final grade of at least “Satisfactory” (Minimum grade point average equivalent of 3.0 according to the German grading system).
- At least 2 years of full-time professional and relevant experience after your Bachelor´s graduation (internships do not qualify).
English Language Skills
Since all of our study programmes are offered in English, certification of your language skills is required (TOEFL, IELTS, Duolingo, PTE or Cambridge).
- Academic IELTS 6.0
- TOEFL IBT 80 points
- PTE 56 points
- Duolingo 95 points
- Cambridge Advanced or Proficiency
- TOEFL/IELTS Waiver Application
Career Springboard MBA
As a Big Data Manager, your goal is to generate maximum strategic value from data. You coordinate projects and work at the interface between head management, data engineering, and data analysis.
You have familiarity with the principles of information management, understand artificial intelligence techniques, and have a grasp of new technologies and their benefits to the business environment. And at the same time, you are aware of the needs of your business and can reconcile the use of data with corporate strategy.
Last but not least, you use your know-how to critically scrutinize current trends in big data, differentiate pure hype from feasible solutions, and make appropriate recommendations to management.
Have you already gained some work experience after completing your first degree and would you like to expand your knowledge in this field and your general management skills to reach the next level in your career? Then our MBA with a major in Big Data Management is the right choice for you.
What You Will Learn From Us?
The MBA gives you expert and general management know-how and will help you develop your individual methodical skills:
- You will deepen your knowledge in the areas of business management and leadership through academic and practice-oriented modules.
- You will actively work on your soft skills such as communication skills and intercultural awareness.
- You will learn how to prepare data, how to connect data from different sources, and how to analyze these relationships.
- You will learn methods of data analysis in artificial intelligence.
- You will evaluate the application of these methods in various corporate scenarios.
- You will critically look at solution providers, as well as the ethical, social, and data protection issues within big data management.
- You will deepen your management expertise, and work on your analytical skills.
Studying at the IUBH supports and challenges you. Here is what you need to become part of our university.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university (3-year programme or equivalent to 180 ECTS)
- A final grade of at least “Satisfactory” (Minimum grade point average equivalent of 3.0 according to the German grading system)
- At least 1 year of full-time professional and relevant experience after your Bachelor´s graduation (internships do not qualify)
- Proof of English proficiency: Academic IELTS 6.0 / TOEFL IBT 80 points / PTE 56 points (overall) / Duolingo 95 points / Cambridge Advanced or Proficiency
Just send us your application and our Admission team will guide you on your options.
What are my Prospects?
There are many opportunities here for qualified specialists. After graduation, for example, you can work as a ...
Facts About the Degree Programme
Start Your Studies Online Now and don't Lose Time
Due to the current restrictions, start the first semester of the Master Business Administration: Big Data Management via our Virtual Classroom.
The Virtual Classroom allows you to attend lectures via a live video stream. You will be able to interact with your fellow students and ask your lecturer any questions you might have. The curriculum and all learning materials for the course will be available entirely online.
Sounds Good? Secure Your Study Place!
Applications by September 30th, 2020 will receive a 2500 € Scholarship from IUBH!
Scholarships are limited, only available for the first 100 accepted applicants.