Level 5 Diploma in Teacher Training (University Year 2)
Level 3 (120 Credits) Course – £ 4500
Progress onto University First Year
The fee for enrolling onto the level 3 course is £ 4500.
Students can make payment using one of the following methods:
- Credit or debit card
- Interest-free monthly installments
- Western Union
- All course material, including online modules and written assignments
- Personal tutor support with 1-2-1 Skype sessions
- Dedicated student support
- Access to an online social learning forum
- Assignment marking and feedback
- Free CV writing help on completion of the course
- Recommendation letter to employers
- FREE English language course (No IELTS required)
On completion of this course, students will have the opportunity to apply for admission onto a full BA Degree programme from a range of UK universities. Alternatively, students can opt to study our Level 4/5 Extended Diploma in Management and then go on to complete a BA Top Up at a range of UK universities.
The University Of Sunderland – On Campus
- BA (Hons) Business and Management (Year 1 )
University Of Hertfordshire
- BA (Hons) Business Administration (Online)
Birmingham City University – On-Campus
- BA (Hons) Marketing (Professional Practice), duration Full Time 3 years
- BA (Hons) Business – a progression from ATHE Level 3 Diploma in Business, duration Full time 3 years / Sandwich 4 years
- BSc (Hons) Business Accountancy, duration Full time 3 years / Sandwich 4 years
The level 3 course is made up of 6 modules and 6 written assignments. Each module consists of 40 guided learning hours of material with an additional 30-50 hours worth of optional materials that comprise of recommended exercises, recommended readings, Internet resources, and self-testing exercises.
This course is most suited to individuals who are at least 16 years old, have a high school education and wish to progress onto a degree at university, or the Undergraduate Level 4/5 Extended Diploma in Management with Online Business School.
Managing Business Operations
Effective management of the business operations undertaken within an organization is the key to its overall success. No organization will be able to achieve its objectives without effective management of its operations. This module is divided into six sections, each of which deals with one aspect of the management of business operations.
An organization that fails to dedicate sufficient attention to its use of resources will prove to be unprofitable over time. By being observant and prudent, any organization can achieve significant gains from the management of its resources.
The Business Environment
A sound understanding of the environment in which an organization operates is a valuable asset in management. In order to make effective decisions, it is important for managers to be aware of the factors that influence the environment and the benefits which can be achieved from using the nature of the environment to good effect. Without such knowledge, it is easy to misjudge the consequence of any actions taken.
Managing People In Organisations
Effective management of people within an organization is essential if the objectives of the organization are to be achieved. People represent the single most important resource of the organization and their needs must be understood and respected.
Working In Teams
Modern organizations use opportunities for team working as much as possible as this is an effective and proven method for getting the best performance from members of the workforce. Teams may be involved in all activities of an organization – from production right through to financial decision making. This module looks at the role played by teams within organizations and how the human element interacts.
Effective Business Communication
Good communication is essential in any organization in order to pass information from one person to another. This module explains the need for effective communication and demonstrates how this can be achieved within a work environment.
The ATHE Level 3 Diploma in Business has 6 modules and 6 written assignments. On completion of the modules, students will be given access to the assignments. The assignments are approximately 5,000-8,000 words each. Students are provided support on the modules and assignments via the ‘Tutor’ section of the learning platform.
The assignment unit titles that students need to complete for the level 3 course are:
- Managing business operations
- Maximizing resources to achieve business success
- The business environment
- Managing people in organizations
- Working in teams
- Effective business communications
Choose Your Course Option
|Fee||£ 4500||Add to Cart|
|Installment 1||£ 2000||Add to Cart|
|Installment 2||£ 1500||Add to Cart|
|Installment 2||£ 1000||Add to Cart|
- University Undergraduate (Level 3) Full Course Materials and Exams
- Unlimited tutor support
- Recognized Ofqual Qualification