International Research Conference on Education, Technology, Management and Interdisciplinary Studies 2020 (IRCETMS)
|CALL FOR ABSTRACT/PAPER|
|Date:||29th – 30th June 2020|
|Abstract Submission Deadline:||10th June 2020|
- The conference will be hosted by London Institute of Skills Development, U.K
- Online (Live presentation)
- Offline (creating PowerPoint presentation for conference participants without live presentation)
- Listener (Only Listening Live-Online- may take part in discussion sessions)
Who Should Attend?
ARICON provides an opportunity for academics, practitioners, consultants, scholars, researchers and policy makers with different backgrounds and experience to present their papers in the conference and exchange and share their experiences, innovative ideas, research results, as well as discuss the practical challenges encountered and the solutions adopted.
Conference-committee highly encourage doctorate (PhD) and postgraduate students to present their research proposal or literature review or findings or issues in this conference with a very special registration fees.
Case studies, abstracts of research in progress, as well as full research papers will be considered for the conference program for presentation purposes. Listeners and keen learners are also welcomed in a specific category to attend the conference.
- Information Technology
- Management Sciences
- Interdisciplinary Studies
CONFERENCE CHAIR PERSON
Conference Registration Fee Includes
- Access to all scientific sessions in the conference
- Networking with international participants (Introductory Session)
- Certificate of Participation/ Presentation
- E- Conference Agenda
- E-Abstract Book
- Abstract/ Full-Paper Publication in Conference proceedings with ISBN Code
- Best Paper award (E- award will be provided)
- Proceedings will be published in the U.K and hard-copy will be available at The British Library, U.K
- Full-paper publication in our Peer-reviewed Journal with ISSN
- Recommendation to Scopus-indexed allied journals
- Participation in discussion sessions
- Listener’s name and profile will be mentioned in all the above E-Books
Register using Paypal
Register using Debit/Credit Card
Publication and Proceedings
All Papers will be published as the details given below:
- Conference Proceedings will be published in the U.K and available at The British Library, U.K.
- Our Peer-reviewed Journals to publish this conference full-papers are:
- On request, we recommend full papers to our allied SCOPUS-indexed Journals: arintconferences.com/publication-and-proceedings/