ESL2: Advanced English Communication Skills
Accredited by: LONDON INSTITUTE OF SKILLS DEVELOPMENT SIGNATURE PROGRAMME
Anyone wants to improve English Language proficiency Advanced English Communication Skills is designed to challenge students with advanced language skills to strengthen their speaking and listening abilities. This course is the most advanced General English course.
|Course Code:||ESL 2|
Strengthen your speaking and listening abilities to:
- Improve your ability to understand native speakers
- Increase your vocabulary and knowledge of common English phrases
- Refine your ability to use English grammar accurately
- Improve the accuracy and fluency of your pronunciation
- Feel confident discussing world issues and current events
- Understand a range of real-world listening and reading materials
- Collaborate with classmates to complete a project.
Who should attend?
- Fresh Graduates
- Undergraduate/Postgraduate students
- Keen learners to Target a Promising Position in a reputable organization
Course modules include:
- Integrated skills – development of speaking, listening and grammar skills.
- Advanced reading – improved reading speed, increased reading fluency and increased vocabulary.
- Advanced writing – planning and writing complex tasks
- News and world affairs – newspapers, magazines, the Internet, TV and radio are used to develop listening, reading and discussion skills.
- Project work – the class works together to write and produce a group project.This class is particularly useful for building confidence in using English and improving pronunciation.
- Film appreciation – by watching short film segments or one film over the course, students develop their listening skills and their ability to discuss films in depth.