ESL2: Advanced English Communication Skills
Accredited by: LONDON INSTITUTE OF SKILLS DEVELOPMENT SIGNATURE PROGRAMME
Anyone wants to improve English Language proficiency Advanced English Communication Skills is designed to challenge students with advanced language skills to strengthen their speaking and listening abilities. This course is the most advanced General English course.
|Course Code:||ESL 2|
|Venue:||Venue: University of London|
Strengthen your speaking and listening abilities to:
- Improve your ability to understand native speakers
- Increase your vocabulary and knowledge of common English phrases
- Refine your ability to use English grammar accurately
- Improve the accuracy and fluency of your pronunciation
- Feel confident discussing world issues and current events
- Understand a range of real-world listening and reading materials
- Collaborate with classmates to complete a project.
Who should attend?
- Fresh Graduates
- Undergraduate/Postgraduate students
- Keen learners to Target a Promising Position in a reputable organization
Course modules include:
- Integrated skills – development of speaking, listening and grammar skills.
- Advanced reading – improved reading speed, increased reading fluency and increased vocabulary.
- Advanced writing – planning and writing complex tasks
- News and world affairs – newspapers, magazines, the Internet, TV and radio are used to develop listening, reading and discussion skills.
- Project work – the class works together to write and produce a group project.This class is particularly useful for building confidence in using English and improving pronunciation.
- Film appreciation – by watching short film segments or one film over the course, students develop their listening skills and their ability to discuss films in depth.
LISD Workshop Special GROUP Package Highlights:
(prices applicable to a group of minimum 8 persons)
*Maximum 15 persons will be enrolled in each workshop
- 4 Days + 3 Nights Programme
- Programme Registration with the invoice
- 2 Scientific Knowledge-sharing sessions
- Certificate of Participation signed by the authorities
- 3 Night-accommodation in B&B (Double accommodation)
- 2 Networking Dinners
- 3 Lunches
- 3 Networking Tea/Coffee
- Airport Group-Pick & Drop Service
- City Crawl
- Group Excursion- Famous Tourist Attractions
4 Days/ 3 Nights Programme
Hotel Group Pick-up Service from the nearest Airport to the Bed & Breakfast (Hotel)
Check-in: (between 2:00-4:00 pm)
City Crawl includes Takeaway Lunch and Coffee
Interactive Learning Sessions: 9:00 am – 4:00 pm
Includes 2 Tea Breaks + Lunch
7:30 pm Networking Dinner
Interactive Learning Session/ Award Ceremony: 9:00 am- 1:00pm
Includes 1 Tea + Lunch
Excursion: 2:00-7:00 pm
Networking Dinner: 7:30 pm
Hotel Check-out at 10:00 a.m
Luggage can be Deposited in the Hotel
Free to Shop and Roam (independently)
Back to the Hotel at least 3.5 hours before the flight
Group Drop-off to the Airport
Register Per Person
|Workshop Venue||Full 4 Days + 3 Nights Workshop Package PER PERSON IN GROUP inclusive all taxes||Credit/Debit Card|
|University of Oxford, U.K||GBP 1350||Register Now||Register Now|
|University of Cambridge, U.K||GBP 1350||Register Now||Register Now|
|King’s College London, U.K (University of London)||GBP 1350||Register Now||Register Now|
|University of Edinburgh, U.K||GBP 1350||Register Now||Register Now|
|London Institute of SD – Learning Center||GBP 1145||Register Now||Register Now|