Applied Research International Conference on Education, Literature & Language (ARICELL)
|CALL FOR ABSTRACT/PAPER|
|Date:||28th – 29th August 2020|
|Abstract Submission Deadline:||15th August 2020|
- The conference will be hosted by the London Institute of Skills Development, U.K
Mode of Presentation/Participation
- Virtual Live Presentation: For your virtual live presentation, we will use live virtual conference software to connect all delegates on a single platform. While presenting virtually, you can either use PowerPoint or Prezi.
- Virtual Pre-Recorded Presentation: If you have limited IT resources, we offer you to present your research paper/abstract through the Pre-Recorded poster/PowerPoint presentation.
- Listener includes those delegates who are virtually attending the conference but not presenting. One may participate in the LIVE discussion forum
Who Should Attend?
ARICON provides an opportunity for academics, practitioners, consultants, scholars, researchers and policy makers with different backgrounds and experience to present their papers in the conference and exchange and share their experiences, innovative ideas, research results, as well as discuss the practical challenges encountered and the solutions adopted.
Conference-committee highly encourage doctorate (PhD) and postgraduate students to present their research proposal or literature review or findings or issues in this conference with a very special registration fees.
Case studies, abstracts of research in progress, as well as full research papers will be considered for the conference program for presentation purposes. Listeners and keen learners are also welcomed in a specific category to attend the conference.
Publication and Proceedings
All papers will be published as the details given below:
- Conference Proceedings will be published in the U.K and available at The British Library, U.K.
- Opportunity to Publish in SCOPUS-indexed Journal
- Our Peer-reviewed Journals to publish this conference full-papers are:
- Journal of International Business and Management (JIBM) (Print ISSN: 2616-5163; Online ISSN: 2616-4655)
- International Journal of Education and Knowledge Management (IJEKM) (Print ISSN: 2616-5198; Online ISSN: 2616-4698)
- Manchester Journal of Artificial Intelligence and Applied Sciences
- Manchester Journal of Social Sciences
- On request, we recommend full papers to our allied SCOPUS-indexed Journals: arintconferences.com/publication-and-proceedings/
Conference Registration Fee Includes
- Access to all scientific sessions in the conference
- Networking with international participants (Introductory Session)
- World Renowned Conference Chair and Guest of Honor from Cambridge and London, U.K
- Certificate of Participation/ Presentation
- Certificate Hard-copy (postage)
- E- Conference Agenda
- E-Abstract Book
- Abstract/ Full-Paper Publication in Conference proceedings with ISBN Code
- Proceedings will be published in the U.K and hard-copy will be available at The British Library, U.K
- Full-paper publication in our Peer-reviewed Journal with ISSN (Optional)
- Recommendation to Scopus-indexed allied journals (Optional)
- Participation in LIVE Discussion Sessions
- Best Paper award
- Listener’s name and profile will be mentioned in all the above E-Books
- Abstract submission deadline: 15th August 2020
- Abstract feedback: in 7 working days
- Conference Dates: 28th – 29th August 2020
- Email Your full-formatted manuscript (optional) to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org by 15th September 2020
- The proceedings will be published by 25th September 2020
- SCOPUS Journal recommendation (Optional): 25th September 2020
Register using Paypal
Register using Debit/Credit Card
|Seat Type||Fee||Credit/Debit Card|
Abstract OR Full-Paper Publication in Proceedings (ISBN)
|£179||Add to Cart|
Publication in Peer-Reviewed Journal (ISSN)
|£239||Add to Cart|
|Regular Listener Registration
(can participate in the discussion forum)
|£95||Add to Cart|
|Postal Charges||£25||Add to Cart|
Our Allied Journals are Indexed/Accessed in:
(i) SCOPUS(ii) Ulrich’s serials directory, (iii) Cabell’s directories of Educational Curriculum & Methods and Educational Psychology and Administration, (iv) Proquest, (v) ,EBSCO DataBase (vi) Genamics, (vii) the Excellence in Research for Australia (ERA 2012) list compiled by the Australian Research Council, and (viii) Google Scholar (ix) JSTORE (x) Re-PEc (xi) WorldCat (xii) Directory of Open Journals (DJOJ) (xiii) J-Gate etc.